What's new

Question - Kitana Why does this patch make Kitana so good?

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Kitana is like the bird girl in KOFXIV. Someone called this style air footsies, this is what Tanya and Kitana had been doing all the time. Now that armour launchers are mostly gone (Wargod Kothal) cough,cough. This style shines even more.
Nakoruru broken?! Dayyyum!!

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Kitana gained some nice options. Unnecessary buffs IMO and an unnecessary nerf on TS. It should have gone back to be negative on block instead of taking away her fastest armoured move. Oh well... She's not broken though.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Kitana gained some nice options. Unnecessary buffs IMO and an unnecessary nerf on TS. It should have gone back to be negative on block instead of taking away her fastest armoured move. Oh well... She's not broken though.
Lol what TS definitely needed a nerf. A fast, long range attack that has 2 hits of armor and SAFE?? It was a get out a jail free card and no one deserves that.

I agree that the nerf went too far as to completely removing the armor. It should've been 1 hit or unsafe. I just don't see why Kitana lost hers while ermac kept his.

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
Lol what TS definitely needed a nerf. A fast, long range attack that has 2 hits of armor and SAFE?? It was a get out a jail free card and no one deserves that.

I agree that the nerf went too far as to completely removing the armor. It should've been 1 hit or unsafe. I just don't see why Kitana lost hers while ermac kept his.
Mystic needs it, she didn't. Both different chars, dif tools sets and all.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
It depends on toolset, Possessed and Kano have those and would suffer a lot if they were taken away.

Mystic needs it, she didn't. Both different chars, dif tools sets and all.
Mystic already has safe(r) armor with EX DB2. But of course everyone has completely forgotten Mystic has DB2 cos of how stupid EX Push is. I'll never understand why people keep saying Mystic "needs" what I can only describe as a contender for dumbest move in fighting game history.

It's a safe, fast(9 frame?), armored attack with a ridiculous hitbox that drains his opponent's meter while regenerating his health and even leads to a full combo on trades! How can anyone defend this move?

Wigy

There it is...
Mystic already has safe(r) armor with EX DB2. But of course everyone has completely forgotten Mystic has DB2 cos of how stupid EX Push is. I'll never understand why people keep saying Mystic "needs" what I can only describe as a contender for dumbest move in fighting game history.

It's a safe, fast(9 frame?), armored attack with a ridiculous hitbox that drains his opponent's meter while regenerating his health and even leads to a full combo on trades! How can anyone defend this move?
I think people are meaning that the variation is centered around the space control from it.

Without that move why would anyone play that variation. Remember him prepatch?

Kitana has that tornado thing, her fans, flying butt and her floaty air shit to control the neutral.

The move is very stupid, it should have a hitbox more like kenshis bf2 considering it drains meter and is safe and 8 frames etc. Instead it hits 3/4 screen including behind him lol.

I think people are meaning that the variation is centered around the space control from it.

Without that move why would anyone play that variation. Remember him prepatch?

Kitana has that tornado thing, her fans, flying butt and her floaty air shit to control the neutral.

The move is very stupid, it should have a hitbox more like kenshis bf2 considering it drains meter and is safe and 8 frames etc. Instead it hits 3/4 screen including behind him lol.
The regular push is already great for space control and is safe against almost the entire cast from max range.

Really the EX push has no business having armor if the other properties remain.

champdee

Noob
well alien konjuer deals with kitana pretty damn well imo
for mournful, mystic, scropion, imposter, tekada are up there with her worst mu's free

there's a few more like 6-4's I'm forgetting, maybe someone can chime in with their opinions

well alien konjuer deals with kitana pretty damn well imo
for mournful, mystic, scropion, imposter, tekada are up there with her worst mu's free

there's a few more like 6-4's I'm forgetting, maybe someone can chime in with their opinions
Takeda isn't that bad of a MU for Kitana I ll say even at worse