What's new

WHY DOES NOOB GET EXCLUDED?

#1 HES NOT ON THE SPECIALS AND FINISHERS GUIDE
#2 MY FRIENDS WONT EVEN PLAY ME BECAUSE I CAN DO THE AIR JUMP AAP AIRJUMP OVER AND OVER,100% TO WHERE THEY CANT EVEN PRESS A BUTTON THE WHOLE GAME ....SO NOW THEY DONT WANT BOTHER PLAYING IF I PICK HIM

The cat can turn it off, can you?

#1: He's not in the guide because it's for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, not Trilogy.

2: Sorry to hear that. Maybe try getting some more friends into MK?

i know its cheap, but when a cheap ass player uses smoke,smoke can be cheap ass too,and rain,jax,etc
the only way for them to beat noob when i air jump aahp air jump aahp is to not let me get them once!!!!thats part of the game!,i didnt make it

How long have your friends been playing? If they're just starting try turning down the intensity a little bit =p

If they've been playing for a while and they just dont want to play you then you have yourself a good reason to be active on this site :)

:lol: we all started 4 yrs ago and havent stopped,addicts,my friends are pretty good though, we feed off each other but when they get too cheap....ill break my noob 8) or jax 8)

but weve been looking for other players or if tournaments even exhisted and i finally found this site today :D . how do you play online?

twisted: YOU PEOPLE MUST THINK YOUR EVIL :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU MUST THINK YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS GAME TOO,BUT YOU CANT PROVE THAT ON THIS KEYBOARD SO FUQ
I CANT COMPARE MY JAX TO SOME OF YOU BUT I ASURE YOU MYNE IS EVIL.......EVERYTHING I TOUCH :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l

lole

I don't want to be an asshole but..

HEY GUY I COULD DESTROY YOU AND IM TERRIBLE COMPARED TO SOME PEOPLE ON THIS SITE

See? Caps lock is ftl.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tim Static said:
Oh I forgot MKII Jax was in MKT. oops.

I still think MKT shouldnt have had the MK 1 & 2 guys. Dumb.
I agree, IMO that in a way hurt the PSX version over the 64 one partially because they were broken and did MK2 damage=silly... :roll:

MKF30 said:
Tim Static said:
Oh I forgot MKII Jax was in MKT. oops.

I still think MKT shouldnt have had the MK 1 & 2 guys. Dumb.
I agree, IMO that in a way hurt the PSX version over the 64 one partially because they were broken and did MK2 damage=silly... :roll:
The returning characters in PC/PSX in no way hinder the game as much as the physics in N64 do. They create a completely different game.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DARTHLORD CRC said:
twisted: YOU PEOPLE MUST THINK YOUR EVIL :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU MUST THINK YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS GAME TOO,BUT YOU CANT PROVE THAT ON THIS KEYBOARD SO FUQ
I CANT COMPARE MY JAX TO SOME OF YOU BUT I ASURE YOU MYNE IS EVIL.......EVERYTHING I TOUCH :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l
are you retarded?

Tim Static said:
are you retarded?
Do you really have to ask? I mean its very obvious the guy thinks he is hot shit because he can do Noobs infinite. :shock: :shock: :shock: Like OMG dude, teach me how do pull that ish off son!