What's new

WHY DOES NOOB GET EXCLUDED?

Sektor

Noob
OH, FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP.

Let me explain:

In the Arcade version of UMK3, there is no Noob Saibot or Rain. They are non-playable characters. Rain isn't even in the Arcade version. He only shows up on the Attract Screen. (The screen that stays on the screen until someone inserts a credit.) The 360 has the Arcade version of UMK3. Rain and Noob Saibot was put on the SNES and Genesis version of UMK3 so that they'd be a reason to buy that instead of getting Trilogy, which was only on N64 and PS1, like 9.95 said.

So, seriously, turn off the caps lock and get over the fact that you can't get Noob Saibot and Rain on the 360.

Ninja

Banned
Sektor said:
OH, FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP.

Let me explain:

In the Arcade version of UMK3, there is no Noob Saibot or Rain. They are non-playable characters. Rain isn't even in the Arcade version. He only shows up on the Attract Screen. (The screen that stays on the screen until someone inserts a credit.) The 360 has the Arcade version of UMK3. Rain and Noob Saibot was put on the SNES and Genesis version of UMK3 so that they'd be a reason to buy that instead of getting Trilogy, which was only on N64 and PS1, like 9.95 said.

So, seriously, turn off the caps lock and get over the fact that you can't get Noob Saibot and Rain on the 360.
You are paranoid cuz I'm not even using capital letters more than you're supposed to LOL, also I knew Noob Saibot and Rain weren't in the UMK3 XBOX but they are in the Genesis and SNES which someone said they were not.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I Only Play MK Games said:
9.95 said:
Allow me to repeat myself...

9.95 said:
Noob and Rain are in the Snes/Genesis versions of the game, but they were added so that there'd be a reason to get those versions instead of buying a PSX or N64 for MKT at the time.
You said he isn't in any versions people play, well I play the Genesis version and he's in it. And you ain't Tim Static!
I am TIm Static and Phil & Sektor know what there talkin about. NOBODY seriously plays the stinkin Genesis & SNES UMK3. Maybe for fun, but for serious competetive play, oh hell no.

The 360 XBL port of UMK3 is a direct port of the arcade version, Rev 1.2. Thats what the big boys play.

So stop being a duche and l isten to the people who *know*.

Ninja

Banned
Tim Static said:
9.95 said:

9.95 said:
Noob and Rain are in the Snes/Genesis versions of the game, but they were added so that there'd be a reason to get those versions instead of buying a PSX or N64 for MKT at the time.
You said he isn't in any versions people play, well I play the Genesis version and he's in it. And you ain't Tim Static!
I am TIm Static and Phil & Sektor know what there talkin about. NOBODY seriously plays the stinkin Genesis & SNES UMK3. Maybe for fun, but for serious competetive play, oh hell no.

The 360 XBL port of UMK3 is a direct port of the arcade version, Rev 1.2. Thats what the big boys play.

So stop being a duche and l isten to the people who *know*.
im better than all of you

and like i said i play the genesis version once and a while so you saying that noob saibot and rain arent in any umk3 that people play = false

take the L and keep it moving or wipe your tears and try again

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static said:
9.95 said:

9.95 said:

So stop being a douche and l isten to the people who *know*.

and like i said i play the genesis version once and a while so you saying that noob saibot and rain arent in any umk3 that people play = false

you are a fucking idiot.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Tim Static said:
Tim Static said:
9.95 said:

9.95 said:

So stop being a douche and l isten to the people who *know*.

you are a fucking idiot.
i second that last part