What's new

Question - Jax Why does Jax have a 7 frame down 2 he can combo off?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Because otherwise the forum would be blank.

You can't imagine everyone just being brittish monocle tea party about it
"I have to confess dear chap I find your character quite smashing in ballance, quite"
"Yes old friend I concur with your choice of character as well, it is very much the same in matchup"
"Quite"
"Quite"
"Smashing"

Booooooooring

"I have to confess dear chap I find your character quite smashing in ballance, quite"
"Yes old friend I concur with your choice of character as well, it is very much the same in matchup"
"Quite"
"Quite"
"Smashing"

Booooooooring
That sounds quite appealing to me.

Mods, can we get a polite society sub forum?

"Quite"
"Quite"
"Smashing"

Booooooooring
british people swearing is the best thing can happen in this forum tho

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
I can't fathom complaining about any d2 in the game. They are all generally terrible except as AA (sometimes not even good for that) and being 7 frames doesn't help much since they are all so punishable and hit high, the risk is never worth throwing it out in the neutral. Even as a punish, 34% in the corner for a bar is not impressive, it's actually pretty bad. You should be getting about 34% meterless.

I'm just not seeing the problem here.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
This isn't a big deal at all. A handful of characters can do this. And if they do they're sacrificing damage for no reason

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
lbsh who's getting opened up by a raw d2 in the corner anyways? Jax has way scarier stuff you need to be worrying about...

EmperorP

THE BRIGGZ
I can't fathom complaining about any d2 in the game. They are all generally terrible except as AA (sometimes not even good for that) and being 7 frames doesn't help much since they are all so punishable and hit high, the risk is never worth throwing it out in the neutral. Even as a punish, 34% in the corner for a bar is not impressive, it's actually pretty bad. You should be getting about 34% meterless.

I'm just not seeing the problem here.
actually its 31 % meterless n the timing is hell

eexcaliburr

Ancestors... oh, nevermind
WHY DOES JAX HAVE A 7 FRAME DOWN 2 HE CAN COMBO OFF?

Because he's big,
Because he's small,
Because he's strong,
Because he's tall.

Because he's fast,
Because he's slow,
Because he's quick,
Because of his throw.

Because he's good,
Because he's weak,
Because he's not God,
Because he wears pink.