What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Why Does Jason Need Nerfs?

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Jason's Down+1 is the fastest in the game and has the best frame advantage on block right? I don't remember Jason ever being that quick.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Jason's Down+1 is the fastest in the game and has the best frame advantage on block right? I don't remember Jason ever being that quick.
Yes it was one of the buffs he received. As said before he shares the title with others but yeah his block advantage is the best. Lackeys has more range but is -6, kotals is about the same range but -5 and quans I think has the worst block advantage of them but don't Quote me on that I don't play quan.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
D1 won't be shit suddenly when it's -5 though.
No, it wont. But d3 and d4 are useless regardless. D1 shouldnt substitute as a low poke because ur d3 is 10 frames. 10 frame low when u have a 6 frame d1 is useless. I dont even know what use d4 has.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Yes it was one of the buffs he received. As said before he shares the title with others but yeah his block advantage is the best. Lackeys has more range but is -6, kotals is about the same range but -5 and quans I think has the worst block advantage of them but don't Quote me on that I don't play quan.
its not, but it does have the worst advantage on hit

Pygmy_Potato

BF4+FF+BLK
Quan's D1 is only +3 on hit. One of my buddies mains Quan and it irritates him to no end when I armor after getting hit by it because nothing jails.

G11OST

Noob
No, it wont. But d3 and d4 are useless regardless. D1 shouldnt substitute as a low poke because ur d3 is 10 frames. 10 frame low when u have a 6 frame d1 is useless. I dont even know what use d4 has.
D4 is decent, also a tick-throw

Edit: also good reach

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
i use d4 ~squeeze. It's actually a pretty good, stealthy, rangy tick-throw.