What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Why Does Jason Need Nerfs?

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Unstoppable will definitely be 5-7 S tier if the current top 5 get their nerfs in the upcoming patch. That's dumb obvious. Even sonic think it's S-tier if I'm not worthy enough to convince you lol

Slasher nerfs are meh. I don't think slasher needs a nerf. His dirt is what half the cast has in this game. Safe 50 50s

EDIT- This thread definitely brought out the worst of this website tho smh
But, even IF Unstoppable WOULD be top 5-7 if the entire current top 5 suddenly got nerfed (something I'm not totally convinced of), the fact remains that he currently isn't top 5 - which is my point.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Please delete this thread from existence mods
Now please let this thread die in hell
Better yet, stop starting garbage debates and bother the mods to clean after your mess. All you've done is rant, shitpost and spread misinformation and now that you're getting BTFO you want to stop eh? I say let it rock. You need to be a living example of an oblivious shitposter.

Jesus Christ, At least with woundcowboy we know hes being cringeworthy on purpose but you're not even joking with this crap.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Better yet, stop starting garbage debates and bother the mods to clean after your mess. All you've done is rant, shitpost and spread misinformation and now that you're getting BTFO you want to stop eh? I say let it rock. You need to be a living example of an oblivious shitposter.

Jesus Christ, At least with woundcowboy we know hes being cringeworthy on purpose but you're not even joking with this crap.
I never shitposted or spread any misinformation whatsoever wtf. This isn't even my thread lmfao I want this thread to be closed because it's just evolved into shit talking and fighting over nothing.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I never shitposted or spread any misinformation whatsoever wtf. This isn't even my thread lmfao I want this thread to be closed because it's just evolved into shit talking and fighting over nothing.
That's most threads in TYM and they stay. Tbh I don't care what happens to the thread but that hasn't been a reason to close threads in the past, at least not a super common one there are exceptions of course

hkriderz

That's most threads in TYM and they stay. Tbh I don't care what happens to the thread but that hasn't been a reason to close threads in the past, at least not a super common one there are exceptions of course
I only said close it because it's meaningless and I'm getting sick of getting tagged for stuff I don't want to discuss. I unwatched the thread and some dude on twitch told me I was getting roasted lmao

hkriderz

So everyone stops shitting on me for no reason. I said it was my personal wish to see Jason's grab given more recovery. I never said it was a must happen. I created a thread about it a while ago and I changed my mind. It's my opinion. And I gave my opinion: if you don't agree I don't care. Stop calling me a shitposter and a troll.

Most everyone agrees his d1 needs to be -5 and let's leave it at that

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
So everyone stops shitting on me for no reason. I said it was my personal wish to see Jason's grab given more recovery. I never said it was a must happen. I created a thread about it a while ago and I changed my mind. It's my opinion. And I gave my opinion: if you don't agree I don't care. Stop calling me a shitposter and a troll.

Most everyone agrees his d1 needs to be -5 and let's leave it at that
Totally respect your opinion man. While I disagree with you on somethings I'd like to think intelligent conversations can happen sometimes on TYM...clearly this thread was not the place :/

Darth-Nero

I didn't say you created this thread, I said you started this whole "Jason is op" meme in that other garbage thread you created to rant about his command grab recovery. Which i believe this thread was created partially in response to.

I have zero interest in giving you any more attention, you have proven to have no knowledge of what you're talking about as well as contradict yourself on some occasions so this is the last time i'll address you in a post. Cheers

hkriderz

I didn't say you created this thread, I said you started this whole "Jason is op" meme in that other garbage thread you created to rant about his command grab recovery. Which i believe this thread was created partially in response to.

I have zero interest in giving you any more attention, you have proven to have no knowledge of what you're talking about as well as contradict yourself on some occasions so this is the last time i'll address you in a post. Cheers
Jason is Op meme? Are you on crack? If crazy fingers was influenced to create the thread because of me then why are you so mad about it? I posted that thread cause I wanted to hear from the community. I have no control over who posts what. Yes please stop giving me attention and tagging me if you don't like what I say. I don't want to hear from someone who spouts lies. I never said Jason is OP in my other thread. I asked for an opinion, I got one. If you don't like it then I don't care

Last edited:
Responses like this make people take you less seriously btw

I know the gaps and I don't need a random to tell me. It's not like I said its inescapable, just tough to deal with.

Please delete this thread from existence mods
u obviously don't know the gaps. ur just butthurt i called u out on it it's fine.

ur the one crying for nerfs for jason, just stop it already he's fine.

do not question my seriousness again

hkriderz

u obviously don't know the gaps. ur just butthurt i called u out on it it's fine.

ur the one crying for nerfs for jason, just stop it already he's fine.

do not question my seriousness again
Crying for nerfs huh? *yawn when people make claims that never happened then I start not caring. yeah I'm out. I don't need some random TYMer to tell me the Jason matchup. I fucking played the character early on. I know exactly what he does. So stop tagging me and if you don't like my opinion and keep calling me out that sounds more like you being butthurt. Either way idgaf what you think

Crying for nerfs huh? *yawn when people make claims that never happened then I start not caring. yeah I'm out. I don't need some random TYMer to tell me the Jason matchup. I fucking played the character early on. I know exactly what he does. So stop tagging me and if you don't like my opinion and keep calling me out that sounds more like you being butthurt. Either way idgaf what you think
*lights cigar* Well, look at this.
You played the character early on? does that mean something to you? you are crying for d1 to be nerfed so hard but jason's fine. just don't get cornered homie. just like subzero - don't get cornered homie.
midscreen you have options u just clearly ain't got the answers

u want me to stop tagging u? put me on ignore and stop replying to me and crying. You don't care? It's clear that you do care which is why you are going nuts on this thread saying multiple times "I'm done with this thread, I'm done with this thread." but you keep going and going

And no i do not like your opinion. Stop projecting your butthurt on me and trying to act tough

E

Eldriken

Stop projecting your butthurt on me and trying to act tough
Huh, that's funny. I seem to remember you saying this: do not question my seriousness again

You seem to be trying awfully hard to act tough.

How about both of you just knock it off? Either take it to a PM or ignore each other (literally blocking them or not, up to you). Stop dragging on like pissed off little children.

Huh, that's funny. I seem to remember you saying this: do not question my seriousness again

You seem to be trying awfully hard to act tough.

How about both of you just knock it off? Either take it to a PM or ignore each other (literally blocking them or not, up to you). Stop dragging on like pissed off little children.
did you see the part where i was responding to him condescendingly say, "posts like this make people take you less seriously lol" I could have put the doge on that one but i decided to let him feel it full force ya feel me?

i'm not trying and i'm not butthurt. the guy keeps saying he's done with the thread but keeps responding to me so i respond back. not butthurt and don't care.

For the good of TYM though I will respect your authority and no longer respond to my esteemed colleague. I would gladly accept a PM rap battle with him but that's up to him.

E

Eldriken

did you see the part where i was responding to him condescendingly say, "posts like this make people take you less seriously lol" I could have put the doge on that one but i decided to let him feel it full force ya feel me?

i'm not trying and i'm not butthurt. the guy keeps saying he's done with the thread but keeps responding to me so i respond back. not butthurt and don't care.

For the good of TYM though I will respect your authority and no longer respond to my esteemed colleague. I would gladly accept a PM rap battle with him but that's up to him.
Much appreciated and thanks for the laugh with that last sentence there.

And I see your point as well. I just want you both to quit 'cause you're goin' in circles.

Nah jason unstoppable beats mileena. Even top players have said this.
Just because a "top player" said it, doesn't mean it's set in stone or concrete. SonicFox spreading misinformation that Jason's somehow broke because of DD3 and D1 makes that point moot. We can't blindly accept what we hear or read to be as "true".

Darth-Nero

Just because a "top player" said it, doesn't mean it's set in stone or concrete. SonicFox spreading misinformation that Jason's somehow broke because of DD3 and D1 makes that point moot. We can't blindly accept what we hear or read to be as "true".
SonicFox doesn't spread misinformation, He just never thought that the dumbasses around here would quote him literally. When he said Unstoppable Jason is S+ tier he didn't mean that literally, he just meant that Jason is really good like anybody with half a brain would understand.

He later told Ed Boon on tweeter about whom he thinks are top 5 characters in the game and Jason ain't one of them. But that wasn't enough to stop morons here from misquoting him to justify their crying for nerfs.

Reactions: GAV