What's new

Tech - Relentless Why does F4, 4 not full combo midscreen?

In Relentless and Unstoppable why does F4, 4 not combo into any special move? It is 12% damage and no special move can reach on hit.

I demand clothesline and neck choke to have faster startup so it can combo. Please, Jason needs some love.

In Relentless and Unstoppable why does F4, 4 not combo into any special move? It is 12% damage and no special move can reach on hit.

I demand clothesline and neck choke to have faster startup so it can combo. Please, Jason needs some love.
You can cancel into Armour and MB Pursuit relatively safely.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.

I've seen REO use it to cancel into Red Screen pretty reliably, but thats all I know of.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I agree

Nobody is worried about blocking low once they take jason into the lab and work out how to deal with his red screen shenanigans

He needs at least choke to connect

And while we're at it make Goro's f4 comboable as well

You guys are satisfied with 12% damage and a setup that may or may not work in some MUs? I'm not.
Satisfaction has nothing to do with it. F44 can be used to set up armour and red screen. You can combo into teleport to confuse your opponent, or you can use it in the corner and combo into choke, mixing things up between f44, f3 and command grab.

Would I like it if things were different? Of course. Am I satisfied with how they are now? No. But seeing as I cannot reprogramme the game to how I would like things, I'm going to have to adapt and do the best with what I'm given.