What's new

Why does catwoman get this privilege?

I know the moge
I know the moge all too well

And yes, that needs fixing but it's not Catwoman's issue, it's the overhead's issue.
You stop

Everybody stop with the nerfwhine. If one character has something amiss and another is doing well it's the worse character that needs fixes, not the better one needs to be destroyed.
Use some basic fucking logic.
bro this is legit the only guy ive ever heard of that wants cw to keep her low profiling. I guess there is always another side no matter how dumb.

You know, believe it or not, this is actually a common problem with cw NOT darkseid.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I know the moge

And yes, that needs fixing but it's not Catwoman's issue, it's the overhead's issue.
You stop

Everybody stop with the nerfwhine. If one character has something amiss and another is doing well it's the worse character that needs fixes, not the better one needs to be destroyed.
look i get its baby’s first week playing inj for you pc players but nobody wants to hear the “lets wait and see” garbage for a problem the character has since injustice 1. this isnt a darkseid issue its a catwoman thing. the fact that i have to even explain this obvious fact to you means you should stop talking now and learn to listen when people much better than you, on tym no less, are talking.

actually looking at your status update you should ask that mod bumjay for tips i remember when i mopped him up 10-0 because he couldnt grasp what a crossup was. you block the jump in on the other side bro its not rocket science. sorry theres no block butons in fgs nrs players

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
people defending cat woman's moves low profiling over heads....

Sit down lean back and just think for a second how dumb that sounds

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
As a CatWoman main I agree this shit is ridiculous; her b3 low profiles brainiac's divekick mb, which is also an overhead.
Just go into practice and set CatWoman to hold her b3, then try do all your mids on her, 70% of the time they will whiff, it's ridiculous.

Either make the b3 full combo punishable on block, or change the animation

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
look i get its baby’s first week playing inj for you pc players but nobody wants to hear the “lets wait and see” garbage for a problem the character has since injustice 1. this isnt a darkseid issue its a catwoman thing. the fact that i have to even explain this obvious fact to you means you should stop talking now and learn to listen when people much better than you, on tym no less, are talking.

actually looking at your status update you should ask that mod bumjay for tips i remember when i mopped him up 10-0 because he couldnt grasp what a crossup was. you block the jump in on the other side bro its not rocket science. sorry theres no block butons in fgs nrs players
I'll always be against nerfs.

Last edited:

Cerbero

Always down for games.
When it comes to things like this it’s just better to get a top player to complain about it (Sonicfox with GM Subz), find ways around it or just get use to it as Tweedy said.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
She

girl every top player complains about it, literally
Then get use to it cause it ain’t changing.

I’ve picked up SG for this type of MUs, even if they are not favored Mus at least I can touch those low to the ground hurtbox bitches.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Like it's been said before: it was something people didn't like about her in injustice1.
Now in this game, she has the same thing.
Does it look like it's accidental?

I'm generally against nerfs because NRS overnerfs things and makes perfectly fine characters completely useless, or characters that only needed a better mid into stupid op shit.

I'm not trying to re-invent the wheel and I believe people who are more experienced than I am, I'm simply worried that this game will go the way of pretty much all the other games so far. Right now it's mostly balanced as everyone says. Let's not ruin that with whining and ask for the right things. Making sure Darkseid's overhead has a hitbox that reaches is not a huge request but it will help him a lot imo

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quote of the year.

Me: *Does B2 w/ beetle (overhead)*
Catwoman: B3 under it.
Me: :O wtf!!!

GLoRToR: Adapt. Stop whining. Jesus Christ.

xD. Imma show yall adaptation when I just leave the match when it happens. That's true skill. x]
You: *Does B2 w/ beetle again because it's going to work a 7th time then goes to whine on tym*
GLoRToR: Pick another character, use a tool that works, deal with matchup problems.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
You: *Does B2 w/ beetle again because it's going to work a 7th time then goes to whine on tym*
GLoRToR: Pick another character, use a tool that works, deal with matchup problems.
Me: *Plays the character I like.*
Catwoman: *Goes under the entire match and into the core of the earth.*
GLoRToR: Pick another character. Stop having fun.

LOL I think that's so silly. x] I literally only play this game bc of the fact that I get to play my favorite DC teenage hero and that he's actually decent against most of the cast. It's not fair that people say things like "use someone else" just because Catwoman is like top 2. Is it not clear that even top tier players have an issue with this? It's obviously a problem. I'm not saying the game isn't balanced, I'm just saying that inconsistent hitboxes are an issue and can completely turn a match around when it otherwise shouldn't have.

Wigy

There it is...
Catwomans b3 goes against fighting game mechanics.

Its effectively an invincible launcher vs a silly number of buttons and specials with stupid range and is totally safe.

Her backdash is also stupid you cant even punish it properly if you read it cause it goes half screen and lowprofiles til its recovered.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I honestly dont see any issue with her low profiling things, I genuinely believe its part of her design. Its just that her low profiling things on top of EVERYTHING else she has makes it a tremendous issue.. So to me, its a matter of nerfing her kit in other places so the low profiling isnt just the icing on top of the already-possibly-the-best-character-in-the-game cake.

The low profiling as a BUG is an issue. If its by design, like NRS comes out and says, "yeah, shes a cat, she's designed to be slippery and to kind of break certain game rules, its a unique-to-her design decision", then ok right? We have a legit piece of design and we can discuss it like we would a "normal" move. But two issues make this.. well, an issue.. 1) Its thought to be a bug/unintentional and 2) its tacked on to a character that is already BRUTALLY strong in nearly every possible way. Its a matter of context.

I hate to say it, but I think CW needs adjustment, I really do. She shouldnt low profile like she does AND do everything else she does. There needs to be some give and take.

DeftMonk

Noob
I know the moge

You stop

What is wrong with people here? catwoman low profiles the fuck out of half the cast and many OVERHEADS. I would hate to play paper rock scissors with whatever guy designed this and thought it was dope... (me) PAPER (him) ROCK.... MY ROCK HARD PROFILES UR PAPER.