What's new

General/Other Why do you play/main Jade?

Espio

Kokomo
Ten bucks or so for the quality.
Something like that..but then there's the burden of getting artist permission and such, it seems like most shirteries would want that prior to creating something like that with an art piece, might get it eventually when I have more money and time.

Espio

Kokomo
Speaking of playing offline, Michigan's offline scene is pretty much for Soul Calibur and Capcom games (which I'm not hating on), but MK doesn't get the support one would like for the game(to the point that it's not evne an option at the event) and I'd love to go to the all nighter lock ins that we have here, but I'm not into Street Fighter, MVC3, and even though I like Soul Calibur, I play the most scrubby Viola ever...not even close to legit.

The venue fee isn't bad though, but no passion to pull an all nighter on those games....I do appreciate Soul Calibur quite a bit though.

Espio

Kokomo
After playing Jade at a major against great competition in tournament and casuals, I'm 100% convinced she's competent enough to compete at high level, I just need to level up, will continue to support her for the duration of this game, alongside Stryker, I want them both back next game:).

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
After playing Jade at a major against great competition in tournament and casuals, I'm 100% convinced she's competent enough to compete at high level, I just need to level up, will continue to support her for the duration of this game, alongside Stryker, I want them both back next game:).
how'd you do in that tourney?

Espio

Kokomo
how'd you do in that tourney?
I went 1-2. I lost to Waffllez and FrothyOmen, both phenomenal Smoke players, felt good testing myself against legit players.

I got to play casuals with Ribbz, Sivart and Treadmill too.

I saw your performance in casuals at that Georgia tournament, I love your Subbie Wubbie:).

I cannot wait to go to more majors, will never play anybody but them in a tourney.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I'm sorry Espio. There is no way in Hell I'm buying another NRS product.
Jade is not bad. She has decent zoning, far ranged normals, some nice ex firball traps, good checks like u3, db2 (I think), and Shadow Kick. I disagree with people saying she's the worst in the game. She is better than people give her credit for. Sure, she isnt top 10 or anything. But a good fighter non the less.

I main CSZ for Gods sake, and I dont complain. The dude has NO POKING PROWESS WHAT-SO-EVER. But I play him because I love the charecter, and Im not gunna lie, I do really well with him. The only thing that I could say Jade players really have to complain about is ex glow x2 dmg, and maybe her frames could be a teency weency bit better. Thats it. Please, stop complaining about your fighter, or quit playing her. This is not NRS's fault. For their first game, this is amazing. This kommunity is living proof.

Also on a side note, sorry if all this was off topic. I see that there are 2 pages I have yet to look at, but I just couldnt look at one more of these posts without replying.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
Jade is not bad. She has decent zoning, far ranged normals, some nice ex firball traps, good checks like u3, db2 (I think), and Shadow Kick. I disagree with people saying she's the worst in the game. She is better than people give her credit for. Sure, she isnt top 10 or anything. But a good fighter non the less.

I main CSZ for Gods sake, and I dont complain. The dude has NO POKING PROWESS WHAT-SO-EVER. But I play him because I love the charecter, and Im not gunna lie, I do really well with him. The only thing that I could say Jade players really have to complain about is ex glow x2 dmg, and maybe her frames could be a teency weency bit better. Thats it. Please, stop complaining about your fighter, or quit playing her. This is not NRS's fault. For their first game, this is amazing. This kommunity is living proof.

Also on a side note, sorry if all this was off topic. I see that there are 2 pages I have yet to look at, but I just couldnt look at one more of these posts without replying.
I generally post like that to spark discussion. I main Jade and love her, even though she does need some fixing.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I wish you had a better match than Smoke, he's a pain the ass to fight with Jade. She can't Flash through Smoke Bombs...WTF? XD But you made the good choice by picking Stryker. How was the Asus monitor offline experience for you?

Espio

Kokomo
I wish you had a better match than Smoke, he's a pain the ass to fight with Jade. She can't Flash through Smoke Bombs...WTF? XD But you made the good choice by picking Stryker. How was the Asus monitor offline experience for you?
God do I hate fighting Smoke with anybody I play lol. I think I should have been a bit more patient overall though, that could of helped immensely. I just gotta play the match up more, Ribbz and I will probably start playing soon, he was really nice and supportive:).

I hate not being able to flash through Smoke bombs...ugh lol.

The adjustment wasn't terrible, it didn't seem too different from my regular TV at home, I probably dropped more combos due to nerves than anything.

If I play Jade it's for trolling purposes.
Hun...hun get outta here :p.

Espio

Kokomo
I really hated Jade's portrayal in the movie Mortal Kombat Annihilation because she wasn't evil and manipulative in the games...but I did love her character in kombat despite how short the battle was in the movie.