What's new

Why Did They Switch Teeth Inputs?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I actually found that dd3 is an easier input in some situations. The only combo I really struggled with was cancelling into teeth from d2, and i fixed that by going into controller config, turning off input shortcuts, and then using the shortcut d2d3. It sounds self contradictory but it actually works.
Yeah we were just discussing that in discord lol it's good it works like that. Still murders people with years of muscle memory during a match though.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Your already good character gets some serious buffs and this community still complains lol.

Like i get that DD3 changes your muscle memory but christ Joker players are impossible to please.

That said they should've prob left teeth input the same :DOGE

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Your already good character gets some serious buffs and this community still complains lol.

Like i get that DD3 changes your muscle memory but christ Joker players are impossible to please.

That said they should've prob left teeth input the same :DOGE

We are all pumped about the buffs lol the only gripe was the unnecessary change to the teeth inputs... like why... :rolleyes:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
If a character is going to get that kind of mix then he needs to be higher execution or u end up with a deadshot situation
He was already high execution to begin with and his new overhead can be contested. It's not like he can mindlessly use and abuse it like some of deadshots tools. My gripe isn't with the buffs, we are proud that we got something. The unnecessary change to the teeth inputs is the only issue.

Joker is, more or less, the same character with a new overhead and wake up. He still has some of his whiffing issues, but at this point, who cares anymore. We got something which is great lol

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I dropped Joker because of the change of the input as it was said before the teeth combos were hard enough as it is DD motions should not be used for special moves that are used in combos which is why you see it used with the cyborgs missiles, Grodds ground pound, etc

K3M1K4l

Banned
I dropped Joker because of the change of the input as it was said before the teeth combos were hard enough as it is DD motions should not be used for special moves that are used in combos which is why you see it used with the cyborgs missiles, Grodds ground pound, etc
In all honesty, I'm a novice player and i have his most optimal stuff pretty much down after a week.. I'm confirming random stuff online now and it's very rewarding. just putting in the small grind is worth it. I wish I had the skill to maximize the potential of this character considering I'm just playing ranked and tiers Dnt matter unless highest lvl.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
In all honesty, I'm a novice player and i have his most optimal stuff pretty much down after a week.. I'm confirming random stuff online now and it's very rewarding. just putting in the small grind is worth it. I wish I had the skill to maximize the potential of this character considering I'm just playing ranked and tiers Dnt matter unless highest lvl.
It really depends on what you consider optimal