What's new

Question Wht does R2+3+4 cause an X-ray?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Some arcade sticks only have 6 buttons so they don't have both L2 and R2. They just have to input 3+4+R2 to get X-Ray.

And what the dude below said me. That makes sense lol.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Because 3+4 is the manual comamnd for Stance Swtich (L2/LT), just like how the grab button is the macro for 1+3 and intereactable button is a macro for 1+2
Wow just stance switched with 3+4 just now if I knew it did that I would never have asked this question. I was just learning a list and I kept getting super all the time, I'll just have to do it cleaner I guess

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Wow just stance switched with 3+4 just now if I knew it did that I would never have asked this question. I was just learning a list and I kept getting super all the time, I'll just have to do it cleaner I guess
To go further with this, Pig mentioned one time his controller layout and he has L2 set to jump so that he can do instant air projecitles much easier. He xrays using R2 + 3 + 4.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Because 3+4 is the manual comamnd for Stance Swtich (L2/LT), just like how the grab button is the macro for 1+3 and intereactable button is a macro for 1+2
No wonder that Raiden's string (214~EX DB3) became the X-Ray itself. Because of this programming code on these 3 + 4, I had to time EX DB3 a bit later than usual.

I was trying Raiden's combo to reach 51%+ damage, when this happened.

I hope they get rid of it.