What's new

whose the best umk3 player of all time?

LOL @nwo aka the UMK3 Charlie Zelenoff I am weak as hell. Rocky Rose is no joke LOL.
nwo what he did he was saying some guy was gonna come in mame lobby and beat me in mk2
and I played the guy and I won 12 to 0 LOL and then nwo banned me it was very funny
nwo sent me message he was banning me for my lag and then he IP banned me from server
But It didnt matter as mk2 is on ps3 and fightcade now and it took 6 hours to find a game on mk2 kaillera anyways

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@MRIGOTBASS @MK2Archives Last time I'm going to say this, but this site is for fans of MK to get together and celebrate the franchise together, not to try to bring other users down by dick-swinging about a 30-year old game. Keep it civil and keep it positive or yall will no longer be welcome in our kommunity.

@MRIGOTBASS @MK2Archives Last time I'm going to say this, but this site is for fans of MK to get together and celebrate the franchise together, not to try to bring other users down by dick-swinging about a 30-year old game. Keep it civil and keep it positive or yall will no longer be welcome in our kommunity.
gotcha nwo has been trying to get under my skin all day i saved all his YT comments hes been making I WILL NOT respond to anything he post anymore

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
gotcha nwo has been trying to get under my skin all day i saved all his YT comments hes been making I WILL NOT respond to anything he post anymore
I don't care about what's posted on Youtube, I only care about what's posted on TYM. If they post anything that violates our rules, we will deal with them accordingly.

Me, The Xbander. Ive beaten Crazy Dominican, @MRIGOTBASS, Dubson, and Annihilator83 only played 2 matches and he quit. I beat them all from 2007-2010. I never ran into Nodoubt or @REO or half of the other names listed here, but guys....guys, seriously stop simping for Miss Spin aka Dizgirlwillown you. I beat her Kung Lao every single time by counter picking Jax, Im the reason why people like her stopped running to Kung Lao. My xbox live record from those years was over 13,000 wins to about 1,000 losses.

Yeah but I beat all those guys without ever using the jab cancel autoblock glitch, which exploiting a bug is their strategy 80% of the time. Being able to beat them repeatedly despite it is why Im the greatest. But Dubson was good and he never had to use it either. Hes at least a B tier.

MRIGOTBASS

Yeah but I beat all those guys without ever using the jab cancel autoblock glitch, which exploiting a bug is their strategy 80% of the time. Being able to beat them repeatedly despite it is why Im the greatest. But Dubson was good and he never had to use it either. Hes at least a B tier.
Brother, first of all your reaching back over a decade the game changed, Im sorry you were unable to adapt. I remember your profile about some Ordained Minister BS you were claiming to be and then you would claim you were the best player ever on umk3 without using the Exploits lol. Its funny you feel the need to come on here talking about B Tier and u beat me or crazy D. What in the hell would prompt u after like 14 years to come back on here and say this . B Tier ? What are u even talking about ? @Juggs is this your people ? LOL wtf ????

Mr Base

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Brother, first of all your reaching back over a decade the game changed, Im sorry you were unable to adapt. I remember your profile about some Ordained Minister BS you were claiming to be and then you would claim you were the best player ever on umk3 without using the Exploits lol. Its funny you feel the need to come on here talking about B Tier and u beat me or crazy D. What in the hell would prompt u after like 14 years to come back on here and say this . B Tier ? What are u even talking about ? @Juggs is this your people ? LOL wtf ????

Mr Base
Nope. His name sounds familiar tho, like, just another one of those people we used to beat up back in the day on 2006 on the regular type familiar, ya know?

Art Lean

Noob
On my estate it was always me, but Tom from across the road was pretty good too. His cousin Joe was rubbish though.

Never played David from round the corner though, he just used to spend his time drawing spaceships.

So we may never know for sure.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Man, I remember coming across so many great players in UMK3 XBLA & MKAK UMK3 that made me say “Damn!” a lot of them mentioned in here when I played Jade who is the only character I’m comfortable playing with on pad (on stick I play Stryker & Kabal).

Even got all the achievements:

Also, if anyone wants to reinstall UMK3 XBLA, you have to have a JTAG/RGH modded Xbox (I looked into it awhile ago, I was kinda pissed off that I couldn't reinstall it after they took it off).

Mr Base
Unable to adapt? Maybe you missed something. I literally beat those people DESPITE them using auto-block jab canceling without using it myself. Thats how much better I was than them. Including you. Yes, that would make be the best ever.

Nope. His name sounds familiar tho, like, just another one of those people we used to beat up back in the day on 2006 on the regular type familiar, ya know?
You never beat me, unless you went under another name you never even played me. I beat them all on the regular, I was very well known. I was the only guy on xbox live gold with a 13:1 win/loss ratio of over 13,000 wins about 1k losses. The next closest was like 7:1. Then there were the fake accounts of 50:0, and Mippy who was 12-1 yet stayed at the top of the chart for years.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You never beat me, unless you went under another name you never even played me. I beat them all on the regular, I was very well known. I was the only guy on xbox live gold with a 13:1 win/loss ratio of over 13,000 wins about 1k losses. The next closest was like 7:1. Then there were the fake accounts of 50:0, and Mippy who was 12-1 yet stayed at the top of the chart for years.
Whatever you say man ¯\(ツ)

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
It took nearly 2 years for you to reply...nobody cares anymore it was so 2022 everyone else moved on.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Me, The Xbander. Ive beaten Crazy Dominican, @MRIGOTBASS, Dubson, and Annihilator83 only played 2 matches and he quit. I beat them all from 2007-2010. I never ran into Nodoubt or @REO or half of the other names listed here, but guys....guys, seriously stop simping for Miss Spin aka Dizgirlwillown you. I beat her Kung Lao every single time by counter picking Jax, Im the reason why people like her stopped running to Kung Lao. My xbox live record from those years was over 13,000 wins to about 1,000 losses.
Xbander? I take it you had X-band for either SNES or Genesis? If so what was your name on the system. On SNES NYC i played as -D-arkStalker or DarkStalker-D- if i remember right for MK3 / MK2.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
bro took so long he even a whole other account
Like, it took years for that dude to reply just to talk about shit that supposedly happened circa 16 years ago on a game nearly 30 years-old when both @Juggs & @MRIGOTBASS said they have no idea who the fuck he is yet he necro’d a thread just to say more shit without clarifying who he is or knows someone here who knows who he is to clarify & if both Bass & Juggs don’t know who he is yet he claims to be the best UMK3 player when there’s players who are true candidates of that title like Bass, Crazy Dominican & @NoDoubt are still around is fucking ridiculous & he necro’d the UMK3 tournament thread @tehdrewsus made that happened over a year ago & said he was the best UMK3 player & he wasn’t going to attend.

I’m 99% sure this dude is either delusional or a troll to bring up shit that supposedly happened over a decade ago in a pre-rollback netcode era.

Last edited:

MRIGOTBASS

Unable to adapt? Maybe you missed something. I literally beat those people DESPITE them using auto-block jab canceling without using it myself. Thats how much better I was than them. Including you. Yes, that would make be the best ever.
I do remember the XBander, only cause u had in your signature bio on xbox cira 2007-2009 some bs about "How does it feel getting beat by an Ordained Minister" or some sh1t like that lol. I do remember the XBander was pretty nice at the game, but playing oldschool like shock style UMK3. I used to crush u all the time and u would ragequit and have severe meltdowns about the Glitchjabs aka that D of P bka that Dawn of Plague punches. I am not the best ever or the best of anything except trolling for sure, but your moaning about a tactic that I literally brought to UMK3 mainstream gameplay, and if u turn on Fightcade now you will see 1000s of people playing with jabs and canceling jabs its now the standard, that all can be traced back to me, so while I am not the best, I am a trendsetter in this game that according to @Tom Brady I saved UMK3 back in 2010 from death. I am not the best ever just a trendsetter thats all I do is set trends its not my fault LOL.

Art Lean

Noob
With the greatest respect, is this argument really necessary? We all love MK, and does it really matter who's best at a game that came out on 16 bit home consoles 28 years ago... which was the whole silly point I was light-heartedly trying to make with my own daft reply 2 years ago? :confused:

It came out when we were kids, yet many of us still enjoy it, that should simply be something to celebrate, not argue over, surely?

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I do remember the XBander, only cause u had in your signature bio on xbox cira 2007-2009 some bs about "How does it feel getting beat by an Ordained Minister" or some sh1t like that lol. I do remember the XBander was pretty nice at the game, but playing oldschool like shock style UMK3. I used to crush u all the time and u would ragequit and have severe meltdowns about the Glitchjabs aka that D of P bka that Dawn of Plague punches. I am not the best ever or the best of anything except trolling for sure, but your moaning about a tactic that I literally brought to UMK3 mainstream gameplay, and if u turn on Fightcade now you will see 1000s of people playing with jabs and canceling jabs its now the standard, that all can be traced back to me, so while I am not the best, I am a trendsetter in this game that according to @Tom Brady I saved UMK3 back in 2010 from death. I am not the best ever just a trendsetter thats all I do is set trends its not my fault LOL.
I don’t think you give yourself enough credit as you’ve been widely credited for being one of the best UMK3 players & it is praise that you’ve earned & I’m not the only one who thinks this. You, Juggs, REO, Crazy Dominican, NoDoubt & DetroitBallin are some of the best UMK3 players I've ever seen.

With the greatest respect, is this argument really necessary? We all love MK, and does it really matter who's best at a game that came out on 16 bit home consoles 28 years ago... which was the whole silly point I was light-heartedly trying to make with my own daft reply 2 years ago? :confused:

It came out when we were kids, yet many of us still enjoy it, that should simply be something to celebrate, not argue over, surely?
We're mostly talking about the now unlisted UMK3 06 the XBLA port, MAME & Fightcade as they had online play - not the original console port.

Here's Detroit playing against Isum (who is crazy good) on Fightcade:

Last edited: