What's new

whose the best umk3 player of all time?

LOL @nwo aka the UMK3 Charlie Zelenoff I am weak as hell. Rocky Rose is no joke LOL.
nwo what he did he was saying some guy was gonna come in mame lobby and beat me in mk2
and I played the guy and I won 12 to 0 LOL and then nwo banned me it was very funny
nwo sent me message he was banning me for my lag and then he IP banned me from server
But It didnt matter as mk2 is on ps3 and fightcade now and it took 6 hours to find a game on mk2 kaillera anyways

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@MRIGOTBASS @MK2Archives Last time I'm going to say this, but this site is for fans of MK to get together and celebrate the franchise together, not to try to bring other users down by dick-swinging about a 30-year old game. Keep it civil and keep it positive or yall will no longer be welcome in our kommunity.

@MRIGOTBASS @MK2Archives Last time I'm going to say this, but this site is for fans of MK to get together and celebrate the franchise together, not to try to bring other users down by dick-swinging about a 30-year old game. Keep it civil and keep it positive or yall will no longer be welcome in our kommunity.
gotcha nwo has been trying to get under my skin all day i saved all his YT comments hes been making I WILL NOT respond to anything he post anymore

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
gotcha nwo has been trying to get under my skin all day i saved all his YT comments hes been making I WILL NOT respond to anything he post anymore
I don't care about what's posted on Youtube, I only care about what's posted on TYM. If they post anything that violates our rules, we will deal with them accordingly.