What's new

Who's your favourite Comicbook Superhero & Villain?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
So I've started reading a lot more comics, and it got me curious on everyone's favourites. Whether it be DC or Marvel, even another brand if that's what you like.

I want you all to name your favourite Superhero AND Villain, then give reasons OR your favourite comicbook of that Hero.

This should be good!

Mine are:
Spider-Man - Peter Parker is arguably a name familiar in most households, the boy who was given the powers he never wanted nor was ready for. A Superhero who is held back by his alter ego, doing what he can to make it right while trying to find himself.

Magneto - A mutant of immense power. Can control anything of metal substance to his will, including the X-Men Wolverine; I find it so awesome how he can completely control him due to his adamantium exo-skeleton.
Long story short he is fighting for the mutants who are sick of being oppressed by the government, but with his own world-domination twist on it.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My favorite heroes are Batman, Nightwing, Superman, Captain America, and Green Lantern

My favorite villains are Joker, Bane, Deathstroke, Magneto, and Darkseid

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Turns out my fav superhero is Superman cause I like stories about the superhero being a moral compass and someone to look at to better yourself and those around you.

Not like say a batman who is a MENACE and VIGILANTE who takes the law into his own hands.

Also doctor doom is the best villain can't really be argued.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Marvel: Three way tie between Cyclops/Cable/Deadpool, for villain, Dr Doom.

DC: Damian Wayne for superhero, Brainiac for villain - maybe Deadshot after seeing the Will Smith incarnation of him, but not sure which category he'd fall under.

Valiant: Love Doctor Solar as a superhero, although he kinda suffers from "Superman syndrome" of being ridiculously OP, so Ivar the Timewalker or Eternal Warrior are probably my favorite comic lines. Caldone is the greatest villain ever, you hate him but he's just so unique. Eternal Warrior is one of the best comic book lines ever written imo

Last edited:
DC: Batman and Joker
Marvel: Daredevil

I tend to be in the DC comics because of the Batman line. I like some of the other characters but but I love the Batman group of friends and rogues. I love the "street level" stories that come out of his own titles and that use his own rogues gallery way more than I enjoy seeing him in the Justice League dealing with world ending threats.

I started in Marvel when I was a kid b/c of Spider-Man. I still love him but I stopped reading Marvel for a long time after they did away with his marriage to MJ. I've since come back to read a few back issues of the grittier Daredevil stuff and I found I love that.

Well for marvel it is obviously David Haller aka Legion. I also like Loki and the Maker (aka an Evil Reed Richards from the dead ultimate universe).

For DC it is the Joker, Constantine and Brainiac.

Overlord Pram

Harley Scholar
My favorite superhero is Wolverine, he's just a classic badass for me without being too campy and generally a cool attitude, huge part of my childhood.

My favorite villain is tricky for me to say, there are so many good ones, but I think I'll have to go with the typical pick of Joker. He's just that great of a foil that spawned so many interesting stories, always made me laugh in his various incarnations be it Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, and the god Mark Hamill. I even like some parts of Jared Leto's Joker to a degree. Joker in his first appearance was interesting, being a genius murdering thief and slowly evolved into something more playful as his writers changed. Lastly he birthed Harley Quinn, who became one of the most complicated female characters in DC, something I'm happy to see.

So here's to NRS making Joker the character he deserves to be in Injustice 2.

Hero, Daredevil. In large part because life absolutely shits on him at every possible opportunity. It's great.

Villain, Dr. Doom. Dude has handed Galactus his ass, taken over the world and stopped ruling it simply because he was bored, clawed his way out of hell while wearing armor made of the skin of his one true love, oh, and he he had his arch nemesis name his daughter after him. Which I'm pretty damned sure no other villain's ever done, giving him a lasting impact far more concrete that any "victory" a comic book villain is ever really allowed.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Aquaman is my favorite of all time. Superman and Green Lantern are up there for DC. I'm also a big fan of both the JSA and the Legion of Superheroes.

For Marvel Captain Marvel is the best (Carol kicks ass), and Star-Lord and Doctor Strange follow close behind.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Hero, Daredevil. In large part because life absolutely shits on him at every possible opportunity. It's great.

Villain, Dr. Doom. Dude has handed Galactus his ass, taken over the world and stopped ruling it simply because he was bored, clawed his way out of hell while wearing armor made of the skin of his one true love, oh, and he he had his arch nemesis name his daughter after him. Which I'm pretty damned sure no other villain's ever done, giving him a lasting impact far more concrete that any "victory" a comic book villain is ever really allowed.

Damn that's badass. Do you know what comic this is from?