What's new

Who's your best player in Trilogy?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ohh shit dude you're in BK? What's up? I'm out in S.I. anyway yeah dude about Baraka just pick someone else like Robo Smoke or someone that can handle Baraka better.

Baraka is usually played that way against jumpers or at least I would lol.

I know in MK2 Subby was awesome for Baraka, every time Baraka shoots his sparks and subby shot his freeze, Sub would A. freeze Baraka and B. Avoid(duck) automatically with that move therefore he eludes the spark. 8)

yeah man, im chilling, I'm in crown heights Brooklyn. And I don't counter pick, I usually pick and the person picks baraka after words. He's cheese though because he really stands there and wait for me to get close, but i do beat him. I just have to be patient.

MKF30

KeanBurke said:
yeah man, im chilling, I'm in crown heights Brooklyn. And I don't counter pick, I usually pick and the person picks baraka after words. He's cheese though because he really stands there and wait for me to get close, but i do beat him. I just have to be patient.

Ohhh yeah dude I hear ya man, I don't like "counterpickers" either really the great thing of many about MKT and UMK3 unlike the newer MK's which I play a lot online, people in those(since there's no time limit) just sit there all day and pick the top tiers...I've noticed the same in UMK3 but the thing about that game is that you can play "chicken" since it picks for you hehe.

Yeah, one tactic I love to do against people who give me a hard time despite which character is pick robo smoke and turn invisible, I figure lol you can't hit what you can't see :wink:

I wish there was a place in NYC that holds MKT tournaments, UMK3 arcade places are tough for me to get to since I don't drive, tough for me to get out to LI or NJ.

Even if there was a place in NYC where they held MK tournaments, I still wouldn't go because I stopped playing umk3 last week.

MKF30

Yeah, I hear ya dude. I play all of them so if there ever was an MK tournament in NYC or BK, SI I'd definitely be there.

And if it was any of the 3D ones hehe watch out... 8) I've been playing them a lot the past few years more then any other MK, but MKT/UMK3 I'd be game too.

Yea i have a cheap friend who does that baraka crap very good....blade spin to knife slash over and over,but it wont work on my top tiers

rain
noob
jax..

Houzi

Noob
I Guess My top would be as follows :

1. Ermac
2. Un-Masked Sub
3. Kitana

That's about it, I like reptile he's mad cool looking, but his combos are too hard. I also like Kung Laos combos, mad sick looking and difficult but rewarding. :D