Who's your best player in Trilogy?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
MK2 Jax
uSub
Kabal
MK2 Lao
MK2 Raiden

I like Rain, but never put much into the "new" characters introduced in MKT.

My favourites to play as on PSX are

1. Unmasked Sub-Zero

2. Nightwolf

3. Human Smoke

4. Robot Smoke

5. Ermac

This is also he order I learn't them in (though I would hardley call it learning them as im still pretty bad) so no one can call me newbish for havind rsmoke on there :D

The only way R. Smoke isnt "noobish" is if you dont spam the telecut, then you are just being cheap. There are people who know how to use him in a more experienced way. But as I said in another thread, you go into a match knowing R. Smoke is there and if someone picks him you just have to deal with it and not complain.

even though me and my mates are by no means pro's... I find it hard to hit the teleport uppercut becuase they anticpate it comin... I have to preasure them into doing it otherwise I will be lucky to get one per round... If I try to spam it I will lose the round even though he is one of my best characters... I have to play agressive until the are tempted to jump and I can hit it...

A good way to throw your opponent off guard is to just rush and throw him. If they are quick they can react to it, but if they aren't suspecting it, then there you go. I have been doing that a lot more with other characters. I will do a certain number of moves in a pattern to get my opponent used to it, then I will just run up and throw him to break the cycle.

With smoke players, when I am H. Smoke and they are R. Smoke, I will wait for them to make a move if they are on the other side of the screen in a crouch block, and usually I can wait long enough to make them do something and then I can just slap them with a telepunch.

I play it on N64 alot and it fucks up my game on UMK3, but whatever I still prefer trilogy. My best characters, in order, would be....

Sindel
Ermac
Raiden (my favorite character in the game and in all of MK)

1: Classic Sub Zero
2: Kano
3: Robo Smoke
4: Human Smoke
5: Noob

I know Robo Smoke and Noob seem like pretty noobish characters, but I'm trying to harness their "cheap" moves into good combos.

scorpion, I just wish he had like a 3 or 4 pop up. I hate playing against baraka in MKT. especially against cheap players who stand back holding block and hitting back so as soon as you get close they can do the blade fury.