What's new

Who's your best player in Trilogy?

Spooky

Banned
and why do you care? and why are you posting in a thread you don't like? why start negativity in a positive thread? are you that desperate for attention?

Kazlaz

Noob
you have one like 2 threads under this umm let me look im not being negative i guess where sortof friends im just asking

XL

Noob
I'm not going to say any broken characters, but my best was Baraka back in the day.

Then again, this was before I got hooked on female ninjas in UMK3, so who knows.

Spooky

Banned
here's my top 5 to enhance the thread

1. Cyrax
2. Kabal
3. Classic Sub-Zero (N64 Version)
4. Johnny Cage
5. Baraka

Noob Saibot is #1 but he's a should be banned player all the time, but back when I used to play my best friend everyday I got real cheap with him :-D Not that it's hard with him :roll:

As much as people will hate this its r smoke for me.. followed by scorpion..for some reason I do better with him then h.smoke and as Lex said in another thread that I wish umk had his forward teleport!! :twisted:

Spooky

Banned
i can't stand robo smoke or scorpion for some reason, playin as 'em I mean

i never really liked Scorpion

Sub-Zero > Scorpion all day :)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I suck at the psx version. I mean i suck at that kind of controllers. never played psx on a stick.
for n64, it would be
cyrax
nightwolf
rayden

Kaiba

Noob
N64 top 5.
1. Classic Sub
2. Cyrax
3. Ermac
4. Human Smoke
5. Sindel

PSX/PC top 5.
1. MKII Kung Lao
2. Classic Sub
3. Cyrax
4. Human Smoke
5. Ermac

i havent played trillogy yet but my fav carracter in all of the 2d mk games is lui kang probably because he was the only one i practiced with

dreemernj

Ambassador
It's amazing how much better Scorpion feels with that forward teleport. Imagine tweaking it to have a smaller window for punishment? He would own.

My personal choices are MK2 Raiden and Sindel.

Spooky

Banned
Scorpions forward teleport shit is hilarious

I don't like how in the game when you do jump kick teleport punch spear and his combo it does the same as just spear and combo ;o

but then again, it's all about tactics, wutever way to get the combo.

the characters die mad fast in this game compared to mk 2 and 1 and the 3d games