What's new

Who's Your Best Created Ai's For Ai Battle?

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
This mode if you want me to be honest, is fucking fun to play. It's like watching a football game on Tv and your anxious/excited how well the team does. So far my best Ai's is definitely Liu Kang, Baraka, and Cassie Cage. Don't get me wrong, sometimes Ai battles can you leave you feeling with cold despair and wanting to turn off your damn console. Sorrow isn't just for a death of a loved one but also the agony of losing in almost anything..

Lemme know guys i'm pumped to hear what characters you got lucky with..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Noob is one of the best AI’s, for whatever reason. Sonya is great as well. At first I was just using 30 rushdown and 30 combos, but after some tweaking, I have found better options.

Hate that you have to do AI battles to get gear specific to that mode though. It’s so dumb, especially considering you cannot unlock gear by playing online.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The team I've been using is Shao Kahn, Jax and Kotal. Kotal does terribly, but I have him in the 3 spot, and normally my Shao Kahn and Jax get the job done before Kotal has to stink up the joint. I'm just trying to get skins for these characters. I set Shao Kahn and Jax to have very high Combo, Reversal and Rushdown. I put everything else to zero.

Also, god bless whoever made it possible to fast forward 4X. It makes this mode a lot less painful.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
My main is Kotal and like expected he blows. But the best characters on AI so far are Geras (not infinite warden) cuz the AI always stands there doing fist stance for ages. But in the other variation Geras has everything needed to handle the entire cast.
I also put Scorpion on careful settings with no risks and somehow all he does is Teleport when they mash.

For the most part I play games myself.
The best settings I seen is balanced, Rushdown and hard zoner. I use the hard zoner option on characters like Cetrion, Jade and Scarlet to get the zoning matchup in practice. But so far Very Hard doesn't really challenge me since the AI can be exploited very easily.

Might-Taro 19

The team I've been using is Shao Kahn, Jax and Kotal. Kotal does terribly, but I have him in the 3 spot, and normally my Shao Kahn and Jax get the job done before Kotal has to stink up the joint. I'm just trying to get skins for these characters. I set Shao Kahn and Jax to have very high Combo, Reversal and Rushdown. I put everything else to zero.

Also, god bless whoever made it possible to fast forward 4X. It makes this mode a lot less painful.
Kotal Kahn is literal trash, Jax I made a decent one but he did lose a couple times. Mostly I increased grabbing, rushdown, reversal, and zoning

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Kotal Kahn is literal trash, Jax I made a decent one but he did lose a couple times. Mostly I increased grabbing, rushdown, reversal, and zoning
I know, Kotal is really bad. I love the character though, so I'm still trying to get some skins/gear for him.

Might-Taro 19

I know, Kotal is really bad. I love the character though, so I'm still trying to get some skins/gear for him.
If you want me to be honest though, NRS has done a poor job with his costumes. Literally half of them are him wearing boxers but with different color shades. It's like a incomplete lazy design taken from world of warcraft..

I'm using Sonya, Noob and Scorpion. Scorpion is pretty much the anchor with a bunch of group buffs equipped. I mean Scorpion wins sometimes, but most of the time he gets his ass whooped. The other two are fucking insane though.

30 reversal for me is a must in every single character, my AI wins every single match no matter the character, only has issues when stage assists are super broken. Rushdown is overrated.

By default in any character (even for zoners)
10 rushdown
20 combo
30 reversal