What's new

Question Who's the most plus?

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
I've been raged at by Johnny players for poking out of their pressure but if their execution was good, I would've ate shit for trying to poke. So I'd say Johnny.
Lol that's suicidal thinking - anyone who is +4 or +5 that isn't following it up with a mid and gets poked out deserves it, that's what your mid's are for unless you have a 7f low or something.

But if your intentionally poking after your opponent does a S4 cancel or something you know is really plus, then you deserve that 30% punish coming your way - why risk a poke to give yourself a handy cap with 30% less health.
That's a bad habbit that your not gonna get away with vs good players. Unless there is money on the line and you have a pixel health left then no excuse.

The problem is that most people don't like spending time conditioning their opponent to respect something before switching it up. I love playing HQT against people who like to poke his plus cancels - its like - thank you i don't even have to mix you up because your giving me free damage. So instead oh i outplayed him its more like - yo he killed himself lol

Wigy

There it is...
Lol ive had johnny cages rage for me poking, backdashing or armoring their pressure. They just wanted u to sit there and take it. It was hilarious.
I raged when id never played with the person before go for a s1 stagger and get insta poked. Thats no read thats mashing.

You do get people who mindlesly mass poke after every cancel or 11 and you punish em for it over and over and it gets boring and i get salty.

People on this site ive played with who will remain unnamed do this.

Backdashing is totally legit. No issues there.