What's new

Who's that one impossible guest character you want in this game?

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
I can't help but just see if there are others like me. Who are rooting for something you should know damn good and well isn't gonna make it in but for some uncanny ungodly reason you have a weird bit of hope.

Mine is Deadpool.

I can not think of another character from Marvel that would ever work in this franchise and that would work so god damn well that I don't think Marvel could possibly care about him getting torn to shreds. Mainly because: for the most part, those fatalities won't kill him. It'll just knock his shit out for the most part. The things they could do with his moveset and fatalities would be something we probably haven't seen in this game.

Runner Up is Chucky and Ash Williams.

Go ahead and post yours. I want to see if anyone else has some impossible guest dreams. And no, saying "my dream is no guests" it's not clever. I get it. Some of you don't like guests.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Those are both comic characters... wouldn't they work better in Injustice.. and wasn't Starfire in injustice 2? ... Just saying.

For the record I dislike guest characters and would prefer to see cannon MK characters... I get that they will be in the game and accept that, but I would still prefer no guest characters at all.

My pick for a guest character that might actually be in the game one day would be ASH WILLIAMS. I think this one is a perfect fit. Horror themed so fits the gore levels, has a strong personality so would work well for fatalities, one liners and intro sequences and has some cool gear to make a neat move set.

Seth Gecko (Dusk Till Dawn) - I have always thought this guy would be an ace guest character. Like Ash Williams he ticks a bunch of boxes. Funny, Over the Top, Horror Films etc etc. I think he would make a good guest, good intros, good quips.. etc etc.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer... you can see a theme here for me. I think characters that have some inherent humour would be the best fit. MK has a rep recently of being a little to self important.. but I think most hear may agree that in reality MK has always been kinda tongue in cheek and a has a touch of irreverent humour, even parody. So I think characters that can do that would work well.

I wanted to put one out there, from left field one... I tried hard to think of a cool monster but thought the author H.P Lovecraft would be a lot of fun if done creatively. You could have him a frail looking skinny goth type guy and all his moves be portals opening around or even on his body and large tentacles coming out to attack. Have him hover like a puppet or something as well. I think MK needs some ubr creative out there designs. Like look at something like Skull Girls and how the entire character changes shape as they do moves... maybe something like that. Also it would be a great nod to one of the Horror legends and also allow from awesome mega level Fatalities. All his close ups in intros could have things squirming under his skin maybe.

Last edited:

RothVI

d2 Spammer
The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. He would have an awesome design and good mobility. Too bad his creator is a literal Creeper.

Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill would also be cool, but Tarantino probably wouldn't allow it.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Honestly either IVY or Nightmare front soul calibur, a universe that would be really interesting since they use weapons and MK11 is “a weapons game”

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Ivy would probably not work in their art direction here.
Yeah, I think it'd be interesting if they did Ivy because they'd probably make her more conservative with the choices they've been making. Additionally, Ivy has become more polarizing in the West. Nightmare makes the most logical sense, but for females I could only really see Ivy as sophy doesn't fit the game so much.

For one character that would never, ever happen, I would love to see Lara Croft.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Yeah, I think it'd be interesting if they did Ivy because they'd probably make her more conservative with the choices they've been making. Additionally, Ivy has become more polarizing in the West. Nightmare makes the most logical sense, but for females I could only really see Ivy as sophy doesn't fit the game so much.

For one character that would never, ever happen, I would love to see Lara Croft.
Which one, the reboot Lara Croft or the Classic dual-weilding Lara Croft? (my personal fave)