What's new

Who's In YOUR arsenal?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, even though this game has a simple move set, this game has so much depth! From pokes to frame data, zoning, to mastering combos for punishing, it's essential to know a character inside and out. Especially when it comes to character match-ups.

So.. my question is, who is in your arsenal of characters?

Last edited:
If they're female, I play as them at least occasionally.

My main four are starfire, harley quinn, cheetah and wonder woman. And in general there are specific characters I go to for specific matchups (e.g. I'll generally use cheetah against catwoman, wonder woman vs sub zero etc.)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Who's in your arsenhole?
Hopefully some rich White man with a high credit score with no kids, so I can take advantage of his White privilege. But that's another story for another day ;)

What's with the ?QUESTION MARK? shit you always put in your titles?
Just some shit I say in everyday life. Even in person. Yup, im weird :)

Hopefully some rich White man with a high credit score with no kids, so I can take advantage of his White privilege. But that's another story for another day ;)

Just some shit I say in everyday life. Even in person. Yup, im weird :)
Well, I fulfil most of those 5 criteria you just mentioned wink wink nudge nudge :p

I quite like the question mark thing, randomly enough. It reminds me of when people would make a habit out of ending statements with !!!!!!!!111111ONE1111!!!!!!!!!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, Harley is my main bitch hands down! She's crazy. I'm crazy! She likes guns. I like guns since Tupac! She has 2 bad hyenas. I know at least 2 bad bitches! She like pigtails....I dont like those shits, but 3/4 ain't bad! My point is, WE CONNECT!

As far as others in my roster....I'm pretty torn, because i damn near tried everybody....kinda...but I do enjoy Green Lantern cuz his combos are easy to pull off, I do like playing Black Adam, but not really confident in him yet. I just dont know....im still figuring my arsenal out.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Aquaman is my boi. I ain't into blondes or men but he is a fine looking piece of mancandy. And happens to be my favourite DC character since I saw him in the Justice League show. Dude cut his own hand off, that's metal as duck.

Other members of the marching band at the moment: Black Manta and Green Arrow.

I want to learn a bit of everyone, but after understanding how they work I won't keep them on hand. Simply not enough time or interest to stay on par with everyone.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
P. Diddy with the REMIX! I fux with this :)

EDIT! I noticed what you were "trying" to say, but you messed up. I do NOT fux with this. Nice try tho ;)
I have no idea what you're saying champ. I don't know anything about that person besides their name, and I don't know what about my original post (where I posted my reply in the incorrect location between the quotes), leads to the second part of your statement. Now I'm confused.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Apparently, even though this game has a simple move set, this game has so much depth! From pokes to frame data, zoning, to mastering combos for punishing, it's essential to know a character inside and out. Especially when it comes to character match-ups.

So my question is, who is in your arsenal of characters?
Bane and Grodd forever because I love them. Grodd is so much fun! Darkseid is my zoning character. Wonder Woman is my mid range monster.