Whoop There It Is! A New Challenger Is HERE! ;)

Discussion in 'Noob's Passage' started by JBeezYBabY, Sep 7, 2017.

1. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

I FINALLY found the introduction section after only 35 mins of searching! lol So pardon the interruption, but allow me to make a formal introduction. I go by the name of JBeezYBabY and I am excited to join this awesome community!

I am quite the n00b to this site, so bare with me as I learn everything this site has to offer. I did not play Injustice 1 but am obsessed with 2, playing the game a month after launch. Completely in LOVE Harley as my main! Imma keep it all the way live, I am quite vulgar, but I have ready the rules and regulations, so I will keep my cussing at a bare minimum. But besides that only negative, I'm fun as F00k, I SWEAR! ;)

Looking forward to interacting with my fellow gamers. Righteous ;)

Marinjuana, STORMS and Poisonous Kiss like this.
  2. Poisonous Kiss

Poisonous Kiss Queen of the Green

Steam:
    YBNDM
    Hi and welcome. I'm a fellow noob, but I main Ivy.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  3. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    Welcome! You don't play Deadshot, do you?

4. Johnny Based Cage

Johnny Based Cage Day 10 Mediocre Darkseid Player
    Premium Supporter

Wait we're not supposed to curse here? Fuck lol! I'm probably on the cusp of being banned then so let me say "welcome" while I still can.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  5. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Well thank ya kindly! She's a hard one to learn to get good at. Haven't really played any good Poison Ivy players online, but most def down to spar sometime :)

6. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Why thank ya, sir. And I'm kinda dabbling in all the characters to who will tickle my fancy so to speak. It would be awesome to get really good with him, but i HATE fighting him.

7. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Johnny Based Cage likes this.