What's new

Who will be the most popular turtle you think?

If we can choose, which TMNT will be picked/used the most?

• Leonardo

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Raphael

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Michaelangelo

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Donatello

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Way too close to say, hard to say or undecided

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Whichever one is the top or broke tier

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • They will all be equally popular/picked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie between Leo and Raph

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tie between Mikey and Donny

• Tie between Leo and Mikey

• Tie between Raph and Mikey

• Tie between Donny and Raph

• Tie between Leo and Donny

• Total voters
For me, it'll be a tie between using Don or Mikey, if they can be used separately and aren't just special moves for 1 of the other 2 Turtles.

If it's only Leo or Raph and the other 3 Turtles are just special moves or part of a combo for that 1 Turtle, then I don't imagine that I'll be using the 1 TMNT character much, aside from maybe when it first drops.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I'm curiouslynessful about if Raphael will be a lot bigger like he was in the recent movies, rather than the same size.

That's the one thing I liked from the movies, different sizes and archetypes.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
didn't vote for as far as I know we have not been told how they will play.. there will most likely, imo, be no choice and I am expecting the trait to be a random turtle swap and probably a random 1st turtle as you only pick the "guy in the trench coat" on the main menu.

Still traditionally Michelangelo is by far the most popular turtle in the comics and cartoons and toy lines and all that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Looks like my hope came true, we can pick any turtle now that the cats out of the bag.

Should be interesting to see who's picked the most now for sure since we can pick them individually. I hope Raph can throw his sais from a far.

Competitively, I think it'll probably be Donatello, because he has a (seemingly) better character power that can mess with different opponents and I see that bo staff anti-air being VERY popular in the Tourney scene.
I could be 100% wrong on that, though, but just my hypothesis.

For this pleb, who loves playing as his favorite Turtle and is nowhere near Tourney level, Mikey and probably Don in close 2nd, because I'll probably be undecided for a while after yesterday's stream.

Suave

Noob
Donatello. He's the one people are mostly talking about. Although I feel people are going to be playing Donny and Mikey more, I think Leo and Raph may be the ones to pull off some crazier stuff when people actually start going more in depth with them. So In the beginning Donny and Mikey but later there will be more Leo and Raph

CmC_HAt

Noob
the mostly picket will be leo, the trait is broken before relase, low, overhead launcher and fast zoning_??? whaaaattt!!?

i´ll pick Don, he reminds me the mileena piercing politics, good range and don´t jump bi*ch!!!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I noticed first it was Donny, then Mikey then Raph then Leo.

Interesting how it's changed now. Should be more interesting with future patches, see who gets changed the most.