Who will be the MK DLC in Injustice 2

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by chrisisnice, Apr 20, 2017.

?

Who will be the MK DLC character in Injustice 2

1. Scorpion

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  2. Sub-Zero

44 vote(s)
    59.5%
  3. Raiden

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  4. Kitana

4 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Mileena

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. Jax

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sonya

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  8. Reptile

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  9. Kano

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  10. Liu Kang

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  11. Johnny Cage

10 vote(s)
    13.5%
  12. Shang Tsung

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  13. Goro

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  14. Shao Kahn

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  15. Baraka

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  16. Kung Lao

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chrisisnice

chrisisnice BURN FOOL!!!
    Premium Supporter

So, we all know that there will be a MK DLC character in Injustice 2. Let's face it.... The most likely candidates are the classic characters from MK1 & MK2 (sans Kintaro, Jade, Smoke and Noob)

Who do you think it will be? (NOT who do you want it to be)

I have given you a second pick in case you feel that there will be two included.

2. Subzero is safe bet

3. Dankster Morgan

Dankster Morgan Don't let your memes be dreams

Sub easily. This game is gonna appeal to DC fans who don't necessary really enjoy fighting games. Sub is one of the two MK characters who a casual DC fan would get remotely excited for, and Scorpion is already ruled out.

4. Johnny Based Cage

Johnny Based Cage Day 10 Mediocre Darkseid Player
    Premium Supporter

Raiden is pretty much just as iconic, a better fit with the universe, and would defy expectations of Sub Zero being the obvious choice just enough to get Boon's panties moist.

5. Dankster Morgan

Honestly lol at Kano and Baraka even being on the list. Not like Lao or Mileena would have a chance but Baraka..

6. TopTierBarry

TopTierBarry Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

yeah, Baraka couldn't even make DLC for MKX, they just tacked a move or two onto Alien. There is zero chance of him making I2 lol

7. Dankster Morgan

Alien was the only time Baraka has been remotely intriguing

TopTierBarry likes this.
  8. exisTenz

exisTenz Noob

Sub-Zero is the only MK character I want to see in I2 (I know I'm biased lol) and I think he has the highest chance of being I2 DLC. Raiden would be another likely pick if they do 2 MK characters, but I highly doubt it's going to happen.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  9. masherofbuttons

masherofbuttons I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear

If it's fujin there would be a riot

Aramonde and zerosebaz like this.
  10. chrisisnice

chrisisnice BURN FOOL!!!
    Premium Supporter

Sub Zero seems the obvious answer but I was actually thinking Raiden simply because there are already a couple of characters that utilise ice moves. He would also probably be the best fit in to the cast being a thunder god and all.

Kooron Nation likes this.
  11. Tanno

Tanno The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
    Premium Supporter

First of all, since Ed Boon added Sub Zero in his poll about being the DLC guest character and won the poll he will most likely be in. I wanna add him in my main roster as the ice ninja. Next to him is Captain Cold.

Last of all, if they add Fujin, it'll be a wind riot from me.

12. Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez Grandcryomaster Bat-Zero

I can't see how it's Not going to be Sub-Zero.

Yeah, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Goro, Kitana, Mileena, etc... have a chance and can work but Sub-Zero realistically stands to make them the most amount of Money from an International Casual Level Appeal.

You Never know with NRS they may throw a curve ball and put in Jason and Sonya but IMHO they have way way too much to lose on so many levels IF he's Not a DLC.

13. Zhidoreptiloid

Zhidoreptiloid Watcher from the sky

Kano will be incredeble with gear

14. Azarashi Elder

Azarashi Elder Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!

Johnny Cage;

Because if anyone needs to get punched in the balls right now, it's Superman.

15. II Tundra II

II Tundra II Poozer

I played Johnny consistently for both MK9 & MKX. For some reason I hope he's not in I2. I don't want any MK characters in for that matter but that ain't happening.

16. Lokheit

Lokheit Noob

Sub-Zero won the poll and would be perfect with the gear system (give me his MKDeception armor NAAAUUUUU!!!!!!).

Johnny was second in that poll and if we get a second MK character he would fit too with the gear system because he's an actor (and his red glow is such an obvious possible trait).

The only point against Johnny's chances as second MK character is that he has already been a guest in a NRS game (the mobile WWE with super powers game).

17. ismael4790

ismael4790 Stay focused or get Caged
    Premium Supporter

Sub will be guest for sure.

If there is place for another, I think it will be Johnny.

Lokheit likes this.
  18. Percimon

Percimon Sky above, Voice within

19. VSC_Supreme

VSC_Supreme The Anti-Nerf Equation will be mine.

Pretty sure everyone is expecting Sub, wouldn't rule out Raiden or Johnny cage.

I think Raiden would be the only one I'd get hyped for, unless it was someone like Kotal Kahn or smoke out of left field.

20. 9_Lives

9_Lives Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

Raiden released one week before a major. Then three or four players make top 8 with teleport shenanigans. Then gets nerfed to Joker tier and chokes to death on cobwebs.

21. Mr. Freeze

Mr. Freeze Green Lantern and Grodd Main

Think about the intros between Raiden and Braniac/Darkseid. It would be epic. I really think that Raiden has a real shot. He's just as popular as Sub/Scorp. Don't be surprised if its him.

22. KeyserSoze

KeyserSoze Fabled Villain

I voted Sub, but I actually came into this thread to post that Raiden would be a much better fit for the DC Universe. Raiden would be a very believable DC hero.

Johnny Based Cage likes this.
  23. Shaka

Shaka Tier Whore.

Predator... Most likely Subz but I want Shinnok.

24. Slymind

Slymind Noob

Leatherface, just for the salt.

25. TamedLizard

TamedLizard Nike. No games. Just B3.

I'm excited for Sub so I hope it's him. Reptile would obviously be ideal, but gimme green shader, make Shred-Zero possible and we in dis.