Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Baraka

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So, we all know that there will be a MK DLC character in Injustice 2. Let's face it.... The most likely candidates are the classic characters from MK1 & MK2 (sans Kintaro, Jade, Smoke and Noob)

Who do you think it will be? (NOT who do you want it to be)

I have given you a second pick in case you feel that there will be two included.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Sub easily. This game is gonna appeal to DC fans who don't necessary really enjoy fighting games. Sub is one of the two MK characters who a casual DC fan would get remotely excited for, and Scorpion is already ruled out.

exisTenz

Noob
Sub-Zero is the only MK character I want to see in I2 (I know I'm biased lol) and I think he has the highest chance of being I2 DLC. Raiden would be another likely pick if they do 2 MK characters, but I highly doubt it's going to happen.

Last edited:

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Sub Zero seems the obvious answer but I was actually thinking Raiden simply because there are already a couple of characters that utilise ice moves. He would also probably be the best fit in to the cast being a thunder god and all.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
First of all, since Ed Boon added Sub Zero in his poll about being the DLC guest character and won the poll he will most likely be in. I wanna add him in my main roster as the ice ninja. Next to him is Captain Cold.

Last of all, if they add Fujin, it'll be a wind riot from me.

I played Johnny consistently for both MK9 & MKX. For some reason I hope he's not in I2. I don't want any MK characters in for that matter but that ain't happening.

Lokheit

Noob
Sub-Zero won the poll and would be perfect with the gear system (give me his MKDeception armor NAAAUUUUU!!!!!!).

Johnny was second in that poll and if we get a second MK character he would fit too with the gear system because he's an actor (and his red glow is such an obvious possible trait).

The only point against Johnny's chances as second MK character is that he has already been a guest in a NRS game (the mobile WWE with super powers game).

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Pretty sure everyone is expecting Sub, wouldn't rule out Raiden or Johnny cage.

I think Raiden would be the only one I'd get hyped for, unless it was someone like Kotal Kahn or smoke out of left field.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Raiden is pretty much just as iconic, a better fit with the universe, and would defy expectations of Sub Zero being the obvious choice just enough to get Boon's panties moist.
I voted Sub, but I actually came into this thread to post that Raiden would be a much better fit for the DC Universe. Raiden would be a very believable DC hero.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I'm excited for Sub so I hope it's him. Reptile would obviously be ideal, but gimme green shader, make Shred-Zero possible and we in dis.