What's new

Who Still Plays MKA or MKD??

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MEsoFLY said:
read my post num nuts

wow, so many players lol :p

Even though I lost interest in MKA, I might turn on this game again just to play the newer guys and a few euro guys from MKO like Lookluna etc.

Check is definitely one of the best on PS2 side, just check out his vids...

On xbox, I remember in MKD the only dude I couldn't beat (who was the best player on there) named B N R but did come pretty close. He doesn't play anymore sadly but he was awesome.

DED you have MKD/MKA for xbox man?

MKF30

lol, I play them all so I know that doesn't apply to me :p 8) I'll even play MK4, the most hated MK ever...

Long live MK baby!

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKF30 said:
lol, I play them all so I know that doesn't apply to me :p 8) I'll even play MK4, the most hated MK ever...

Long live MK baby!
i wasnt talking to you silly, cuase I know your an active UMK3 DS player....

and for the record, I love MK4, the MK game that wasnt an MK game, but was fun as hell in its own wierd way.

BTW, the only MK4 I truly enjoy was the arcade version. No other version could get that Zues chip ported right. :?

MKF30

Tim Static said:
MKF30 said:

Long live MK baby!
i wasnt talking to you silly, cuase I know your an active UMK3 DS player....

and for the record, I love MK4, the MK game that wasnt an MK game, but was fun as hell in its own wierd way.

BTW, the only MK4 I truly enjoy was the arcade version. No other version could get that Zues chip ported right. :?
Right on 8) I loved the darkness of MK 4 and some of the fatalities were pretty hot also :twisted:

Yeah, arcade MK4 I enjoyed tons but for home I still play my N64 version, I didn't like the PC or PSX versions.

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
Iori9 said:
I play all MK games no matter what.

Right on 8) True MK fan

Ohh yeah P.S. Special Forces was the shit :p
Well, thats the one MK game I never played.. I don't really even consider it an MK game.. I just looked at a video of the intro and was like "ok, forget this" lol

MKF30

Iori9 said:
MKF30 said:
Iori9 said:

Right on 8) True MK fan

Well, thats the one MK game I never played.. I don't really even consider it an MK game.. I just looked at a video of the intro and was like "ok, forget this" lol
lol, I know dude I know it's bad... :p :lol: I just have a passion for even that game, played it once a while back rented it when my friend came by with his PSX. :twisted:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Iori9 said:
MKF30 said:
Iori9 said:

Right on 8) True MK fan

Well, i guess that contradicts what you just said.

Even a true MK knows this game was a joke. Terrible, terrible, terrible. MK:SZM was just about as bad, but had alot of cool acted out cut scenes which also told a decent story, but the gameplay was.....uh, yeah. Not so goood.

MKF30

Ohh I highly disagree with ya there dude ^^

MK:SF definitely bad...as much as it hurts to say it being the biggest MK fan you'll ever meet(have the tattoo hehe)

But MK:SM however was a sick game I felt, cool opening sequence and loved the Kang and Lao team up with the MK2 feel and stages, awesome

I also enjoyed MK:Mythologies Sub-Zero, you guys ever play that? The game isn't bad honestly if you give it a chance, the problem is that 95% of the fans who complained about it hated it because of the difficulty :roll: lol

Ok, the Fujin wind stage was annoying but justs takes some effort. I loved the fact of facing the gods of each element. :twisted:

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKF30 said:

MK:SF definitely bad...as much as it hurts to say it being the biggest MK fan you'll ever meet(have the tattoo hehe)

But MK:SM however was a sick game I felt, cool opening sequence and loved the Kang and Lao team up with the MK2 feel and stages, awesome

I also enjoyed MK:Mythologies Sub-Zero, you guys ever play that? The game isn't bad honestly if you give it a chance, the problem is that 95% of the fans who complained about it hated it because of the difficulty :roll: lol

Ok, the Fujin wind stage was annoying but justs takes some effort. I loved the fact of facing the gods of each element. :twisted:
MK:SZM = Sub Zero Mythologies, not Shaolin Monks. SM's was one of the best MK's to come out in the 3-D era of MK.

MKF30

Tim Static said:
MKF30 said:

MK:SZM = Sub Zero Mythologies, not Shaolin Monks. SM's was one of the best MK's to come out in the 3-D era of MK.
Ahh, ok I got ya lol. I saw MK:SM and figured you meant SM, I always referred to MK:sub-zero as MK:Mythologies Sub-Zero...I loved the game personally, I really liked the different stages, darkness and myth feature with the God's and such.

Yeah, some people want MK:SM as a fighting game same engine just a new MK but I think that would be just weird at first anyway, not that I wouldn't play it. It's MK 8)

Ive played all the MK's as well. I played MKA for a few months and was very good. But It lost its interest and Its just no fun anymore. I still play MKD,and MKDA everynow and then, but I mainly play UMK3, and MKT. I played MK1 the least out of them all. MK1 just wasn't for me, just like MK:A is now.

Halo 3 blows! Call of Duty is pretty good though so I can see why people leave to play that.

I CANT WAIT for some news about MK8. This game better not let me down like MKA did. Next gen console should make MK good again with updates and patches. All glitches should become obsolete (for the most part......hopefully). Lets just hope this game doesn't fail because Midway won't put anything into it.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Planning on buying all these games again for the PS2 (MKDA, MKD, and MKA)

Not the best in the series, but these were still a part of my small collection of video games at the time. Had a lot of fun with Kenshi and Kang. Wish there were people who liked MK like I do to take this to another level...