What's new

Who remembers Weedoshi (Wiidoshi) sigs?

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I remember his request thread on MKU. I believe he was an 88 at that time? Great work

Gerchap

Noob
So we all know that the one making MKU pretty was WEEDOSHI
Here are some of his pieces specially made for the brothers over at MKU

A thing from the past the signatures, who didn’t love having a great signature?

And here is when shit got serious:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
To this day, X amount of years later I am still blown away by Wiido's talent. I can only try to imagine what he could create now...

This sig, I THINK @Jago made for me that I just edited tonight. I may or may not start wearing it again.

stormssig11.jpg

@Jago is a good dude. He just needs the support of the community, as Storms, Gerchap, MKF, and many others have demonstrated lately. Thank you to all of you.

I'm glad to see TYM where it is today. I have faith in @Gerchap to bring a lot of people here. I've tried getting IndridCold to join here. I also let Jago know about coming back here, and i'm glad he decided to.

Gerchap

Noob
@Jago I'm glad to see TYM where it is today. I have faith in @Gerchap to bring a lot of people here. I've tried getting IndridCold to join here. I also let Jago know about coming back here, and i'm glad he decided to.
Thanks bro, we’re working on a few things hopefully for the good of the community, I’ll let you know for sure

It is good to have you around my old friend

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Man I had a super awesome sig by Weedoshi that involved Kung Lao, Sonya, Cyrax and some playing cards (jack queen king ace)

It was one of the most badass things I have ever seen, but with MKU shutdown I'm sad I will never see it again :(

Really wish I could

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Weedoshi basically started the signature craze on MKU in the MK community & when he became less active, everyone was trying to outdo & outsmart everyone in terms of design & style over there especially during the IGAU era.

There were tons of great artists who were inspired by Weedoshi to make signatures & headers, each of them deserves respect too.

The new breed of artists in the current era who may never heard of Weedoshi or seen his work but their work are incredible too when it comes to Twitter profiles. I have a couple modern ones that I love when I was part of C88.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Granted... sigs are a thing of the past IMO as they tend to make the forums cluttered, but as I was browsing through OLD photos I found the one that Wiido made me:

He fucking made PERFECT and BADASS signatures... no one ever came close.

View attachment 13423

You can see his other sigs here.
They were a bit of a nuisance, but almost worth it. He did cool stuff.