What's new

Who plays AE 2012 and should we have (do we need) our own subforum?

Should we have an SSF4: AE 2012 subforum?

• Total voters

Tolkeen

/wrists
Hey guys, FrothyOmen and I have recently gotten into SSF4: AE 2012, and we noticed that there are quite a few other people on this forum that play the game. I would love for TYM to become a bigger (and better) hub for information for other games, but I think it's a little cluttered under the "street fighter section".
Now I know most people will just say "go to shoryuken" but they have the same problem. There are numerous threads and numerous posts in the "AE" subforum that either are outdated due to 2012, or outdated because they are meant for SSF4 and not AE. So I kindly ask that I get some feedback from some of the AE players that like our forum (for the community, the look, and the load time SRK is SLOOOOOW), Do we need our own AE 2012 subforum?
I know it's a lot of work and resources to create one, so I understand if the higher ups don't want to do it, so that's why I'm looking to see how many people are interested. I appreciate your feedback, thank you for your time.

TLDR:
Go back up and read that shit, I wouldn't have posted a wall of text if it wasn't well written. You are lazy and you should feel bad.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I think we should I have a soft spot for SF since it was the 1st fighting game i ever played not to mention SRK is sloppy imo I hate going there and trying to find anything TYM has a much better set up and it would be nice to be able to get some SF info from here. Not to mention you guys are way cooler than the normal SF crowd. We need a spot for DOA 5 also I mean there is a section called the Fighter's Depot so it might as well contain info on all the good fighting games in it not just Tekken and Skullgirls.

If you're so inclined, make a character guide or something for the AE 2012 revision for whoever, or something like that. There's no point in dividing a forum with very little activity into even more. Sorry but I disagree :(

SRK does do a really fucking bad job though sometimes, I must admit. There's plenty of hidden gems, but you've really gotta go looking for what you want to find, sometimes.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Is it weird that most of these forums are ridiculously unorganized?

Tolkeen

/wrists
Is it weird that most of these forums are ridiculously unorganized?
I think that it is weird, in a world where I ran the world (God help us), everything would be organized...except for my desk. But there is no reason that forums can't be organized, and since TYM has a smaller, more compact concentration of AE 2012 players, I feel that it would be much easier to start to organize HERE rather than trying to talk to someone at SRK.