What's new

Question Who owns MKAK on XBOX? I want to learn how to play MK2

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Title sums it all up. I have MKAK sitting on my XBOX hard drive, but I don't ever get to play it because no one is online. I love MK2. I always wanted to learn how to play It deeper then just on a causal level, but I need people to play with. Even if just one person responds to this I know one of you lurking on the forums is good at MK2 & would love to run some sets. My gamer tag is ThaShiveGeek I don't care if you beat me 100 times I still just want to level up man. Thanks in advance, and if not shame on all of us for not supporting the classic MK titles.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
You're going to be hard-pressed to find MK2 players on XBL. The MK2 community is predominantly on PS3. In the meantime, if you have the means I would suggest looking into MAME/Kaillera for your MK2 fix since I doubt you'll want to get a PS3 with the next-gen systems only months away.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I am planning on picking this up after I get paid, I think we are friends on xbl already, I am "I Do Chase" or "The Pinecones"

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I'm not sure if I've ever ran into you on xbox, but I'm up for some games tonight if you're available.
Probably not. I would but tonight I'm going back home. I'm only able to use XBL when I come to my girlfriends apartment. I don't have wifi unfortunately.

ThaShiveGeek GGs. I hope I didn't turn you off to the classic MKs. If you're serious about getting better, you're going to have to play much more than a few games. We all took our beatings in the beginning. I use to lose 20 or more in a row on many occasions to some guys before I eventually got better

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
ThaShiveGeek GGs. I hope I didn't turn you off to the classic MKs. If you're serious about getting better, you're going to have to play much more than a few games. We all took our beatings in the beginning. I use to lose 20 or more in a row on many occasions to some guys before I eventually got better
I had wrote this long post on your profile only to have it say that the character limit is 240. To sum it up at one point I was real good at UMK3 & Decent at the first two. Whenever I get some internet where I'm at I'll give you some good games, but the wifi at my girlfriends apartment is not meant for "Online Gaming" But I try anyway lol. GGs man. When I get internet of my own It'll be GOOD, and I'll give you some Great matches. Mark my words.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Naw, it's a toss up in my mind between me and Jason.

Nothing against Jason, but everything he does well you do just a little bit better. You've won every MK2 tournament you've entered and had to go through him to win them. It's close, but you're #1 atm.