What's new

Who is your top 10 players/personality in MK ? and why ?

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I'm surprised @Tom Brady didn't get a bevy of mentions. This is top 10 personalities, not top 10 tourney players I wish to be besties with.

Dude is an MK Icon for better or worse. When the fanbase is on average 70yrs old looking back at playing vidya games as wee lads, nobody is going to remember "Goody2Shoes4UXOXO." Brady's the Hollywood Hogan of this e-sport. When the NRS Community has him stand up next to a mountain, he chops it down with the edge of his hand. Throw this cat on a podcast to talk about the state of the game, I'll be tuning in to hear his take. All the top current crop of players that can mop 99.99999%, are unfortunately bland and boring.

Idgaf how nice someone is behind the scenes. That's not going to incentivize me to spend an afternoon tuning into a tourney to watch said besties square off.

Personalities that get me to watch and be invested in their tourney matches or listen to what tf they have to say whether I agree or disagree.

Tom Brady
Reo
Perfect Legend
Tweedy (Biggest modern day ratings grabber)
Pig of the Hut
Player of Said Ilk

Besties = Bathroom Break
Brady lost me when he outright lied and scammed people out of money. Being a heel is fine, in the spirit of your post. Filipino Champ, for example. But being an actual scumbag, I have no tolerance for. Perhaps that explains the dirth of the bevy of mentions, if you'll pardon my rhetorical silliness.

Oh, and in another response to your point I like good sportsmanship and friendly opposition as much as open hostility. I find honor in the former and appreciation for the latter.

Last edited: