Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Leonardo

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Some of them or all of them.

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Here is something for fun. Now that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are officially in IJ2, I think it will be nice to see among TYM members which Turtle is their favorite Turtle. This has nothing to do with gameplay in IJ2 that each Turtle might have. This is based about your favorite Turtle in general. If you like two of them or even all of them, you can pick that if you want.

I will start:

I actually like all of them, there is not a particular Turtle that I like more then the others. I like Donatello mainly because he is the Purple mask Turtle, and a combination of Green and Purple is always awesome to me. I also like both Raphael and Michelangelo for their weapons. I love Sai daggers and Nuncheks, they were always cool weapons to me. And finally, I like Leonardo for his personality, also Katana Swords are cool too.

Now it's your turn :)

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Leo is my favorite because he was always the calm more traditional honorable warrior to me. Also because my favorite color is blue and I love Katana Swords. He reminded me of a Samurai.

hatyr

tease out the impurities
Raphael. When the cartoon came out in the 80s, I was in grade school so my qualifiers were best color and best weapon and it's just stuck ever since.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Leo is my favorite because he was always the calm more traditional honorable warrior to me. Also because my favorite color is blue and I love Katana Swords. He reminded me of a Samurai.
You mean of Miyamoto Musashi? We surely have the exact same fancies.

Lokheit

Noob
Leonardo > Donatello > Michelangelo > Raphael

Interesting bit, I think the personalities of all of them can be related to 4 of the x-men:

- Leonardo is Cyclops, he's the leader, a bit polarizing among fans (you either like him a lot or you don't like him at all), he's more serious and can be seen as a douche but he's the one that knows the team needs to focus.

- Donatello is Beast, the agile tech nerd, serving as both scientist and fighter.

- Raphael is Wolverine, the more agressive runt who is often on a testosterone contest with the leader of the group.

- Michelangelo is Iceman with the playful attitude, the jokes not always taking it serious but a lot of potential if he puts his mind into it.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Leonardo > Donatello > Michelangelo > Raphael

Interesting bit, I think the personalities of all of them can be related to 4 of the x-men:

- Leonardo is Cyclops, he's the leader, a bit polarizing among fans (you either like him a lot or you don't like him at all), he's more serious and can be seen as a douche but he's the one that knows the team needs to focus.

- Donatello is Beast, the agile tech nerd, serving as both scientist and fighter.

- Raphael is Wolverine, the more agressive runt who is often on a testosterone contest with the leader of the group.

- Michelangelo is Iceman with the playful attitude, the jokes not always taking it serious but a lot of potential if he puts his mind into it.
I'm a big fan of both TMNT and X-Men and I never thought about it that way. Great points dude.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Leo & Raph equally personality wise.

But Gameplay wise in all TMNT games I've always preferred Leo.

So have to see how they both play.

Overall though, I like them both.
Leo was always good choice in the old NES games due to his long range, same goes for Donnie. I always found that Raph and Mikey had the shortest range.