What's new

Question - TriBorg Who is worse? Cyber Subs or Cyrax?

Who is worse, Cyrax or Cyber Sub-Zero?

• Cyrax

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Cyber Sub-Zero

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • They're Equal

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I pray there will be another update to this game, but the silence from the devolper team is scary actually. I believe they are working on another game and abandon ship once they wreck it hard. Anyway, Cyrax is better for sure.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I pray there will be another update to this game, but the silence from the devolper team is scary actually. I believe they are working on another game and abandon ship once they wreck it hard. Anyway, Cyrax is better for sure.
both of them need redemption, serious amount of buffs, its ridiculous how many characters can shut them down

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Or they just felt like the game has been patched enough because we've gotten a TON of patches already. Also, silence by the developer only really applies if it were launch and they were ignoring everyone. Pretty much all patches have had a lot of changes that showed they do listen.