What's new

Who is the most down played character?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Johnny, hands down, they act like he was trash before the patch and they still say he's trash since he didn't get a lot of buffs - not that he needed any apart from hitbox fixes and it seemed they fixed most of that, except the force ball. But who cares? He's an up-close and personal kinda character, fuck his forceballs.

There, I said my peace.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
Johnny, hands down, they act like he was trash before the patch and they still say he's trash since he didn't get a lot of buffs - not that he needed any apart from hitbox fixes and it seemed they fixed most of that, except the force ball. But who cares? He's an up-close and personal kinda character, fuck his forceballs.

There, I said my peace.
This this this. Johnny complainers are so focused on his force ball whiffs that they downplay how good he is outside of that.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
  1. Jade to many mains act like she is the worst in the game
^^^^ this/thread

It’s injustice 2 super girl all over again with this character..

Last time I’ve seen that much downplay supergirl jumped up to top 5...and we all know how that went so keep it up..

Cassie is a close 2nd...cats out here are trying real hard not to get hit with that nerf bat though..

Last edited:

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
Ohh... I really wanted To know what is "trash" for you, not necessarily about Jade. I want to understand the struggle of other players. Won't you help?
Jades legit punish is like 188 damage. You have a quarter of the cast or more can get 300+ out of a punish. Her highest damage punish is like 188dmg. I'm not talkin conversions you turn into something. If the opponent does a string at you that's -20 and you punish with Jade you're basically getting 188. Spend 2 bars you MIGHT get 230dmg. That's pretty horrible.

Also, almost every single one of Jades pokes are full punishable.

I personally think all this is made up for in her tool kit and range. But she has some SERIOUS issues even if it "seems" she's strong.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.

There, I said my peace.
This this this. Johnny complainers are so focused on his force ball whiffs that they downplay how good he is outside of that.

Apart from what they say in there, I'm sorry but it's ignorant posts like these that make nrs churn out crap balance.

Up close and personal? I suggest you actually try the character first, then re-read what the pros tweeted about him, and then come here and put down a valid and documented opinion.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
View attachment 15607View attachment 15608

Apart from what they say in there, I'm sorry but it's ignorant posts like these that make nrs churn out crap balance.

Up close and personal? I suggest you actually try the character first, then re-read what the pros tweeted about him, and then come here and put down a valid and documented opinion.
Lol this is hilarious considering how Sylver was arguing Johnny was top tier if not higher in a discussion with Deoxys

Lol this is hilarious considering how Sylver was arguing Johnny was top tier if not higher in a discussion with Deoxys
Yea, a character without crushing blows, an overhead, and projectiles that whiff against half the roster is top tier. Name a character other than Johnny that can get poked out of his re-stand (nutpunch). Everybody else gets a mid F3 except us. None of you seem to be concerned with Jacqui canceling normals indefinitely, Sub Zero's 50/50s, or Liu Kang's end all tell all F4 string. All the cheap shit that happens in this game gets overlooked when Johnny gets brought up. It's hypocritical. Fixing hitboxes isn't a downplay whatsoever. It shouldn't be a problem in the first place. In fact it's still a problem in MKX. Downplaying would be calling him a bad character; he isn't. He's B tier in the right hands. I suck against D'Vorah and Kotal Khan. That doesn't make them any less shit.
Complaints about Kitana are legitimate as well. What does she have anyway? One string that actually works? I don't think I ever lost to a Kitana player since the first month this game came out.