What's new

Who is the BEST DLC from Kombat Pack 1?

Which DLC character is the best you think?

• Shang Tsung

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Nightwolf

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Terminator T-800

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Sindel

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Joker

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • Spawn

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Undecided too close to call

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Shao Kahn being the first dlc technically

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Shep, honestly terminator look and lore wise easily the best ever to be in a video game ita freaking Arnold, but sadly NRS botched the shit out him by making him suck tier. It's sad how Jason got great treatment and terminator got dissed harder than an EPR video. If Fujin isn't broke tier or top tier, and Myers doesn't make it I'm dropping this game like a bag of dogshit.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Tier-wise, maybe:
Joker > Spawn > Shang > Nightwolf > Sindel > Terminator >>>>> Shao Kahn

I’m probably wrong about NW and Sindel (could swap places) and Spawn is too new (maybe swap with ST), but I’m fairly confident otherwise. Shao Kahn is still virtually unplayable garbage, he’s so bad.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
The Joker. At last, the version of the icon I've always wanted to see in a Netherrealm game. His moves, animation, dialogue, and voice acting all compliment each other perfectly.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Shep, honestly terminator look and lore wise easily the best ever to be in a video game ita freaking Arnold, but sadly NRS botched the shit out him by making him suck tier. It's sad how Jason got great treatment and terminator got dissed harder than an EPR video. If Fujin isn't broke tier or top tier, and Myers doesn't make it I'm dropping this game like a bag of dogshit.
indeed , i Agree ,#IThinkLikeThatToo , No Myers ? no DoomSlayer or Robocop ? GoodBye MK11 im gonna play MK9 or Mk mugen with 130 chars and all Guests r there too :cool:

MKF30

indeed , i Agree ,#IThinkLikeThatToo , No Myers ? no DoomSlayer or Robocop ? GoodBye MK11 im gonna play MK9 or Mk mugen with 130 chars and all Guests r there too :cool:
Yeah I've read some mugens are amazing and even better than some official fighters like mk 11, SF5 etc

Art Lean

Noob
In terms of how much I enjoy the characters (I just play for fun) looks (including gear options), joy of play and story characterisation:

1) Sindel. Gorgeous, sexy, huge breasts barely contained, she's clearly loving being an evil man-eater, she’s brought the sexy back to MK, her banshee scream sounds amazing and am totally fine with her retcon (plus I can restyle her hair and choose her FMBs! And yes I love that shit haha!).

A lot of love went into making this ass:

2) Shang. Can’t go wrong with Cary back for the third time, especially with the movie skin. Only downsides... don’t care for either fatality and no announcer pack!

3) Shao Kahn. Bit of a hoss with no depth to his character, would prefer a more evil intelligently scheming Kahn akin to how he was portrayed in Conquest, but he’s still an enjoyable behemoth and looks great.

4) Nightwolf. He’s a bit dull as a character, he makes the Defenders of the Realm loser look positively charismatic by comparison, would have preferred him white eyed and more savage, and the cycling helmets are ridiculous, but looks an absolute beast in revenant mode and should have been his default look (I pretend it's just war paint anyway).

Then the guests in this order (because I'll always rank original characters higher than guests):

5) Spawn, since he can almost masquerade as a real MK character and enjoy some of his interactions (also helps I have very little experience with that franchise, so he doesn't stick out as much for me as being from another IP)

And last the two I consider basically novelty characters.

6) Terminator (he was at least once the cold unfeeling hunter in basically a slasher horror)... although I think he plays like shit

7) Joker

Last edited:

MKF30

Ha, gotta love the cam mod on Sindel getting up. Probably one of her fav positions the way she talks in this game lol

Art Lean

Noob
Ha, gotta love the cam mod on Sindel getting up. Probably one of her fav positions the way she talks in this game lol
No mods involved at all my friend, all I've done is crop the screenshot. That's how she is getting up from Erron Black's back-throw, it's a pure shameless and thoroughly enjoyable ass show!

Sindel is my favorite, as well as one of my mains in the whole game. I also like Shang Tsung and Spawn a lot. The rest, I don't care for too much.