What's new

Question - A-List Who is still playing Cage?

I don't really understand things the way they are.

Ex-flip kick launching is situational.

I see no reason why ex nut punch can't be a armored double launcher seeing how other characters who don't need them have them!

(Kung Lao who's regular spin launches and is very good on priority, Mileena 8 frame(correct me if I'm wrong plz) low profiling meterless launcher.

And honestly as much as M.D. Trolls about grandmaster he isn't exactly wrong, I feel like if clone can shut you down like that in the corner Then he shouldn't have such ridiculous 50/50's you can't even punish him for being stupid with clone out b2 should have been nerfed along with the other overheads.

Sorry for derailing though hahah

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I don't really understand things the way they are.

Ex-flip kick launching is situational.

I see no reason why ex nut punch can't be a armored double launcher seeing how other characters who don't need them have them!

(Kung Lao who's regular spin launches and is very good on priority, Mileena 8 frame(correct me if I'm wrong plz) low profiling meterless launcher.

And honestly as much as M.D. Trolls about grandmaster he isn't exactly wrong, I feel like if clone can shut you down like that in the corner Then he shouldn't have such ridiculous 50/50's you can't even punish him for being stupid with clone out b2 should have been nerfed along with the other overheads.

Sorry for derailing though hahah
Yeah, maybe someone at nrs thought: "hey, this guy can hit you in the nuts, he shoudn't deserve to wakeup".

Probably that was all the logic process that left him without any mid armor in two variations.