What's new

Who is playing Evolve on PC?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Hey dudes,

I think it's safe to say we're all drooling at the mouth in anticipation of MKX. So, I've been trying to play some other games to keep my mind off of it a little bit. I picked up Evolve for PC and was playing with Soonk and Fill Pops on release night. It was a blast. I'm REALLY liking this game. It's super fun and intense.

So the question is... who else plays Evolve on PC and wants to get jiggy?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Sorry man! Juts saw this.

I play Evolve on PC let's get some games in!

Add PND Ketchup on steam :)

We also have a Teamspeak server for folks to join on Mustard and I's assorted MP antics on PC. I can send the info if you want.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Sorry man! Juts saw this.

I play Evolve on PC let's get some games in!

Add PND Ketchup on steam :)

We also have a Teamspeak server for folks to join on Mustard and I's assorted MP antics on PC. I can send the info if you want.
done been added. Yeah send me the TS stuff on steam and I'll jump on whenever we play =)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Checked the game out yesterday and it looks good. I kinda regret not picking it up back in 2014 (pretty sure there was an option), because now it costs quite a bit here and I'm not sure I can justify getting it for a full price (which is assuming that "full game" is the one with hunters season pass and "Monster race" edition; any clarifications?).

If it ever will go on sale, I'm so getting it.