What's new

Who is next???

now that the whinning about louis kang has been heard and f4 was nerfed , who will be the next aim from our dear crying community?:DOGE

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
No idea, but I expect posters to impress me in their next witch hunt. Liu’s witch-hunt was pretty adamant and devout in their efforts and NRS listened.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Hey hey guys guys why only one public enemy no1 ? Personally ive enough hate in my heart for both jax and kabal

Liu Kang problem was not only his f4, so the talk with that broken character will continue.
And i dont call a nerf when a move that has no alternative in the whole game, has been changed from 9f to 11frame. That doesnt change anything at all. At 11frame this move is still without competition. How exactly this change anything at all.

NRS balancing is complete garbage.

Toruko61

Noob
my poor boi louis c. kang. people caught him f43u3-ing and almost cancelled him.

too bad that he is build around that string according to 16bit. u better learn to deal with it or quit the game.
the three braincell remark of her should ve been directed to lk haters.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Liu Kang problem was not only his f4, so the talk with that broken character will continue.
And i dont call a nerf when a move that has no alternative in the whole game, has been changed from 9f to 11frame. That doesnt change anything at all. At 11frame this move is still without competition. How exactly this change anything at all.

As garbage as your posts

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
If people think that LK will not be good after the patch hits, they are solely mistaken. He ll be like curent Geras, only not brain dead.

We haven't seen the patch notes and 9F-11F does stop him quite a bit. It's not a huge nerf but you'll be surprised how much more you'll be able to mash out of 12 plus frames after the change.

I think that + removing BOTH of his throw KBs and he'll be good to go.