What's new

Who has their prayers answered by the Brow-God??

I2 the Wish Granter?

• Total voters

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I made a status a bit back about how it seems like everyone has at least one or two characters that they are EXTRA hyped for, which is awesome of NRS for making such a diverse cast. Taking that a step further, who had something they wanted to see and had it granted almost to the letter? This thread is partly inspired by me remembering a conversation I had with Espio around the time that when Brainiac was announced, he asked me how I hoped he'd play, and I remember what I described might just have had our conversation monitored by NRS after seeing that Brainiac trailer, as he was exactly what I said I was looking for. So my dreams came true, how about any of yours? I read a lot of this forum even if I only post in like one of every 10 threads I click on, but I've seen a lot different requests and many of which that got granted very accurately, so if that is you, come in here and share.

And on the flipside of the coin, if you had a bunch of wishes, or even just one in specific, and haven't seen shit yet, tell me how Ed Boon let you down

Also, special shout out to @Johnny Based Cage who made this post back in June 3 of last year, before the game was even announced, when people were discussing the possibility of I2

^^ I'm happy for you bro

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think this time they delivered, i wanted Black Canary in the game and she is in, and she is beautiful, also when i wrote the legacy Green Arrow thread, sometime later they have been teased us with things ppl wanted that was in that thread and even more things we didn't expect but its looking super interesting.

My interest in this game has increased a lot since i've seen more green arrow stuff, this is honestly the best roster NRS has ever delivered since MK9 easily, and it will only be even better if the ones like doomsdays raven, shazam and such who are not confirmed end up being DLC latter on, will definitely be a roster really hard to beat.

And the best part, its that it takes on its predecessors from its core, legacy gameplay its the best thing that ever happened in a NRS game, we get to keep our old techs, our characters and build on from new given stuff, really hope they find the best route of MK9 and MKX and bring it back too.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Everyone I played in I1 except Bane are gone now.
However I am uber-hyped about Scarecrow and Captain Cold.

Hope they won't be garbage 10-0ed by half the cast tier.

HanSolo

Noob
Didn't play I1, MKX was my first real fighter.

I can't commit to a main yet even if I wanted to. I'll pick my main based on who fits my play style and whose inputs feel comfortable/easy. Learned my lesson starting with MM Erron Black 2 years ago. I'm a noob and I'm way behind the curve so playing high execution characters is not the most efficient use of my time in any FG.

That being said, I really like this roster overall and feel we have plenty of interesting options.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Batman and Superman are still interesting to me from I1, Robin looks really fun and flashy, and Deadshot looks like a fun zoner. So pretty happy with those four. If they turn out to be bleh I can still try Aquaman, Bane, Fate, or Ivy.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Bane's back, venom's back and just as good with all level 3 properties, old strings and normals all back, dashes are back, new options off F2D and 112, new swag throws, most godlike walk speed Ive seen on a grappler.

Praise the brows

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Yes, The Brow somehow listened because this cast is amazing unlike MKX.
Praised be the one and only Brow.

Error

DF2+R2
I'm hype for Bane's and Black Adam's return, and can't wait to play them, however, Boon let us all down by not including Granny Goodness, the best female character in all of DC lore.:(

WATCHD0G

Noob
there should be a partially option. I've got a lot of characters that I want. the only two left are Constantine and Red Hood. if either of these get in then praise be to the eye brows

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Was always wanting Black Canary, Atrocitus, or Fate in the first Injustice, they delivered and then some for I2.

And I always wanted nrs to allow some type of customization options, happy when they announced gear, beyond hype when I found out about shaders.

I dont like to rush time, but May 16th needs to hurry the hell up

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I remember finding difficulty in figuring out who I would play in Injustice 2 if it became a thing, due to the struggle I had of finding a character in MKX.

I just really needed a character similar to Takeda's design and playstyle so when they revealed Robin, I instantly knew the character I would be playing first. Green Arrow is a character I've always liked, and Scarecrow, Wonder Woman, or Braniac might fit my mid-screen playstyle more unfortunately.

Real talk though, this game needs to be released.
:DOGE

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Aside from Black Manta, I don't know if I could think of a better roster. There's so many characters I'm interested in playing. Grodd, Atrocitus, Brainiac, Firestorm, Swamp Thing, Scarecrow, Capt Cold, Dr. Fate, Darkseid....the list goes on.

NRS absolutely killed the character designs in this game (again).

p.s. I think Manta will be DLC, and then I'll really feel satisfied.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Aside from Black Manta, I don't know if I could think of a better roster. There's so many characters I'm interested in playing. Grodd, Atrocitus, Brainiac, Firestorm, Swamp Thing, Scarecrow, Capt Cold, Dr. Fate, Darkseid....the list goes on.

NRS absolutely killed the character designs in this game (again).

p.s. I think Manta will be DLC, and then I'll really feel satisfied.
Wow, I was literally about post this, almost word-for-word. Manta needs to happen, but I'm happy with Brainiac, Cold (with Mr. Freeze skin), Fate, Grodd, Deadshot, and possibly Darkseid. Hoping we get Clayface as DLC.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Wow, I was literally about post this, almost word-for-word. Manta needs to happen, but I'm happy with Brainiac, Cold (with Mr. Freeze skin), Fate, Grodd, Deadshot, and possibly Darkseid. Hoping we get Clayface as DLC.
Bruh, Clayface with the ability to mimic his opponent's appearance/moveset a la Shang Tsung would be incredible.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Bruh, Clayface with the ability to mimic his opponent's appearance/moveset a la Shang Tsung would be incredible.
Ha, that could be his trait! How fucking perfect would that be, since he wouldn't need to hit them like Tsung to mimic them. It'd be a little weird for him to mimic non-physical powers, but whatever.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
My wish for Dr. Fate was answered, and I couldn't be happier about it. Having such a diverse cast with Swamp Thing, Captain Cold, Atrocitus, Grodd, etc. is also balls-to-the-wall amazing.

However, as my signature details, from Injustice 1, my near-dear wants of Martian Manhunter and Black Manta were again shafted, and losing Sinestro, Lex, and Shazam is also a blow to my hype, but there's always hope for DLC I guess.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Also, special shout out to @Johnny Based Cage who made this post back in June 3 of last year, before the game was even announced, when people were discussing the possibility of I2

^^ I'm happy for you bro
Thanks for that kickass shoutout, my dude! I've actually been campaigning for him since 2014 believe it or not! :eek:

So yeah, safe to say I'm hype af (and I got that Mr. Freeze premiere skin lol) and to be honest, just as hype if not moreso for Darkseid too (didn't think I had to campaign as hard to get him in and glad to be right). Throw in my old main Bane back in rare form on top of all that and I'm a goddamn kid in a candy store with the way this game is shaping up! :D

P.S. Congrats right back and happy belated: Brainiac seriously could not possibly look any doper!