What's new

Who has the worst Wake-Up game?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Apart from obviously Quan Chi and Blood God Kotal; who do you guys think has the worst wake-up potential in MKX?

I'd personally say Scorpion, Kung Lao, maybe Cyrax?

Although not the worst, I think Kano (Cutthroat, Cybernetic), Piercing Mileena, Jax, Sub-Zero, and Predator also have relatively weak wake up games.

Discuss.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So apart from Quan and Kotal?

Predator, Jax, Scorpion, and Lao too.

I don't really see the Piercing thing, roll is a really good meterless wakeup. But she does lack a 2 hit armor so that is kinda bad. Non Grandmaster Sub has a pretty good wakeup system. Even for Grandmaster the armor it's self is really good, just death on block is all.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Mileena shouldn't be in this conversation at all for worst wake ups whether it's piercing or otherwise. She still has armor, she still can low profile with meterless roll that beats out several mids and leads to a full combo and side switch and you can use the fear of it to get up with throw and you have a safe low profiling poke that lends itself to complimenting roll too.

omooba

fear the moobs
other than quan i don't think there's anyone with really bad armor. everyone either has 2 hits of armor or it can launch or it's safe... well everyone except old man jax
houston we have a winner

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Jax for free. The up knee has failed me 199/200 times I've tried it. Screw that wake up.

Bring straight dash punch back.