What's new

Who has the most personality/flavor in MK11?

Who has the most personality/flavor in MK11?

• Baraka

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Cassie Cage

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Cetrion

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • D'vorah

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Erron Black

• Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geras

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Jacqui Briggs

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Jax Briggs

• Johnny Cage

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • Kabal

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Kano

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Kitana

• Kotal Khan

• Kollector

• Kung Lao

• Liu Kang

• Noob Saibot

• Raiden

• Scorpion

• Shant Tsung

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Shao Khan

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Skarlet

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub-Zero

• Total voters

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I have to go with my bias Jade. Mela Lee has a wondrful cadence in her vocals and Jades end-round taunts are classy-cool.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Johnny Cage, free. There's a reason why I'm still playing the guy despite all of his shortcomings. Even his animations in the kosmetics screen are full of personality. Who else knocks the SHIT out of the camera guy once you're done with customization?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Cassie I feel is a bit toned down from MKX, but she still has the greatest one-liners.

And she's the only flavour I need.
MKX Cassie tried too hard in my opinion, I wasn't a fan of her at all. I like her this time around much better.

I'm proud to see Sonya at 0 votes by the way. I never liked her, but this time they completely blew her.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
MKX Cassie tried too hard in my opinion, I wasn't a fan of her at all. I like her this time around much better.

I'm proud to see Sonya at 0 votes by the way. I never liked her, but this time they completely blew her.
Yeah MKX Cass had a major lack of confidence I think.

lmao they blew her for sure, and not in the right way. It's like they tried to make her seem a bit too much like Cassie.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Both Shang and Shao are oozing personality in every thing they do. I feel like Kollector’s low tier status is making him underappreciated in general, his insane greed and how it’s portrayed is really fun.

The cages are obvious picks though, it’s kinda their gimmick.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
The spec ops characters + Kano. Despite sonya not being the best acted out, she has an amazing chAracter arc: a torn person between wife, mother, and soldier

Blade4693

VIVIVI
To my surprise it's actually not Johnny for me, even though I don't like him I feel like Kano has the most personality in this game.

Every move he makes kind of tells you what kind of guy he is, even when you pick him on the select screen he takes a big whiff of his armpit telling the player this guy is kind of gross lol

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
To my surprise it's actually not Johnny for me, even though I don't like him I feel like Kano has the most personality in this game.

Every move he makes kind of tells you what kind of guy he is, even when you pick him on the select screen he takes a big whiff of his armpit telling the player this guy is kind of gross lol
Kano is the scum of the Earth, and not only does he know this, he revels in it. He'll spit in your face, slit your throat and then piss on your corpse, and he'll have a smile on his face the entire time.

In terms of actual character personality, I'd go with Kano or Johnny Cage. Something about them makes them feel more like real people than most of the cast.

In terms of character design, I'd say Erron Black or Noob. EB's just got so much cool looking cowboy gear it's ridiculous, and his voice actor couldn't be more fitting for his character. Noob is such a goober when it comes to his story and dialogue, but his redesign is just so fucking cool. He looks like a Dark Souls villain.