What's new

Who has the greatest walkspeed in the game?

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
I was just wondering if anyone ever ranked character's walkspeeds in the game. So far I know that Jade, Johnny, and Sub have above average walkspeeds, but who's got the most pep in their step?

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Eddy Wang made a list a while back.

Skarlet has both the fastest forward and backward walking speed.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
thank you, but whys that? hard character or salty people online?
The only good thing she has is movement.
Top walkspeeds, and the best backdash coverage and cancel in game.
But she has a to work 5 times harder to get decent damage, if you don't land 212 your damage is irrelevant.
Gaps on 80% of her strings, lots pf hitbox issues, generally she doesnt play mk11 until she corners you.

Skarlet does have the fastest walk speed. But her attack speed is shit. You could press a button and then head to the restroom and take a shit. Come back to the TV and witness the fact that you beat her to the punch.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I don’t wanna derail this into a Skarlet thread, but I will say that Skarlet, online for the most part, is a good character. Competitively OR quasi-competitively she is very difficult to work with. Unless you opponent can flawless block on WiFi, you should be fine being an online warrior with skarlet

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Skarlet does have the fastest walk speed. But her attack speed is shit. You could press a button and then head to the restroom and take a shit. Come back to the TV and witness the fact that you beat her to the punch.
Fuck, this one cracked me up.
But yeah, I played her a while ago and she literally got like 5 strings with shitty range or speed.