What's new

Who has Tekken 6?

Do any of yall have this game for xbox 360?

I got it recently and i'm lookin for ppl to fight besides random ppl.I played tekken 1,2 and 3 on ps1 and then skipped the rest untill this game (because i got an xbox instead of a ps2) so im relearnin how to play. King is my main by the way, because of his throw links and wrestling style.

Hit me up on xbox or in this thread if ya wanna get some games in!

^ damn that sucks lol

they should make it to where u can play anyone on any console if its the same damn game

who do u main dciguy?

I only use king, he's always been my favorite since tekken 1. I'm tryin not to learn to much all at once so i'm stickin w/ king for now. I will eventually learn raven, jin, and others.

I don't mean to call n e thing spam, but everybodys spam beats all of kings attacks so its a challenge for me to play with king, but when i win i'm like hell yeah!! I'm workin on all of his links and some nasty juggles w/ him

I played DC Hustle106 about a month or so and he's got a damn good Paul, i never could beat him lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Yeah King is a loaded character with his chain throws and combos, but any good Tekken player knows how to break them... so it becomes a challenge to actually land that shit in a fight.

I have Tekken 6 on the PS3. My main is Paul, he has just been badass since the start. I dont like the way they made him stupid in terms of storylines.

I have it for the PS3, got the limited edition bundle with the wireless fight stick when amazon had it for $60 on cyber monday - good deal :)

Main player for me is Jin and then Zafina and King are my next favorite characters. I played it for a few days straight after I got it then haven't played it since because of my newborn and having way too many fighting games to choose from at the moment (MKII, MK vs DC, Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, KOF XII and SFIV), hard to dedicate alot of time to one set game. I did start creating some cool MK characters for Soul Calibur IV last week, if you guys have it add me and I'll show you them online.

Hey can any of you king users do his running powerbomb after the combo is over? I really wanna learn this because it looks bad ass and does a lot of damage at the same time.

^ never mind, I meant to edit my post the other day because i can do it now, hard to in a match online for me but i do it in practice mode alot lol