What's new

Who does Scorpion lose to?

yeah no amp on block is fine by me. won't make any difference as nobody is relying on that to win because it's not that big of an advantage against anyone who's played an MK before this one. Also yeah I actually do sometimes hit the mb button on habit even when it's blocked and spend meter when I don't want to AND still get punished for it because they were blocking, lol. But that's really my own dumb fault and I deserve it everytime it happens. And yes the pros and major players say teleport is his best move because it is. It's also an awesome neutral tool. But breaking it or being an instant win button? If that were the case Sonic Fox and others would all be Scorpion mains if it was really as OP and mandatory nerf fodder as most are whining about. If Scorpion breaks tne game why do his mains switch to Sonya when it really counts? Because it's undeniably great but not in itself a game winner, that's why. It's too easy to defend and punish just like EVERYTHING else Scorpion does. The fact that he's indeniably the best he's ever been (despite the shitty nerf to his iconic spear) doesn't change the fact he's still high-risk high-reward but the other S-tier are lower risk same-or-higher reward.
"he's still high-risk high-reward but the other S-tier are lower risk same-or-higher reward."

Pretty much that's it.
Even against Jade and Cetrion they pick other char than Scorpion but at least against them I saw Scorpion. :)

But that's pro level - and we can feel others as well.
I also met lot of annoying Scorpions and I could not even manage them in ft2 with lag. That's in the game.

Scorpion can be really scrubby. :)
But he is not the only one but it is a Scorp thread.

That makes not neccessary to nerf him to the ground as scrubs will always use lot of teleports/DS - they can make it more minus but can not make 50F start up etc.

Tele cancel is another story... If they nerfed too hard they could just drop the variation.