What's new

Who does cassie lose too?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Jade kills Cassie, I've yet to lose to one Cassie player in KL so far from both seasons and I've played quite a few solid Cassie's. If you zone well with Jade, keep Cassie out there's not much she can do. Go flash, and Cass's pew, pews are useless, just IA glaive mixed with AA glaives, low energy sweeps and B2 and shadow kicks for checking though I would play it safe with B2, go for the shadow kicks if you juggle Cassie with the glaives to push her back again and keep doing this. If you do this right, be patient Cassie will not be able to get in on Jade.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
You think so? I feel like he can pressure Cass a lot up close.
yup I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning but it's just so frustrating. fullscreen to midscreen is undeniably in cassies favor. in neutral range kabal CAN do some things with b1 but if cassie plays turtly as hell it's super hard to open her up since her neutral tools are so damn good. it's a really boring and frustrating matchup imo and I don't enjoy it one bit. the only good things for kabal in this mu are:
if I play mean streak and am close enough to apply cancel pressure I benefit from her having shitty pokes
if I have a huge life lead with mean streak I can low buzzsaw zone even when I'm loosing the trade and force her to come close.
imo it's a 4-6 for kabal, far from unwinnable but cassie definitely forces her gameplan on him.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
yup I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning but it's just so frustrating. fullscreen to midscreen is undeniably in cassies favor. in neutral range kabal CAN do some things with b1 but if cassie plays turtly as hell it's super hard to open her up since her neutral tools are so damn good. it's a really boring and frustrating matchup imo and I don't enjoy it one bit. the only good things for kabal in this mu are:
if I play mean streak and am close enough to apply cancel pressure I benefit from her having shitty pokes
if I have a huge life lead with mean streak I can low buzzsaw zone even when I'm loosing the trade and force her to come close.
imo it's a 4-6 for kabal, far from unwinnable but cassie definitely forces her gameplan on him.
Makes sense. Haven’t played the Kabal MU a whole lot.

She loses to Spring Cleaning Cetrion, 52KPU Erron, DoW Sub and Reborn Scorpion. The rest is even or in her favour. But this is just my opinion, what do you all think?
I had Cassie as a 4-6 for Liu Kang on my mu chart for him, not sure how it could be even in my experience but maybe I am doing something wrong, I haven't played it extensively to test stuff