What's new

Who Do YOU Think Is Anti Sub-Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DatBoyMook said:
Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
I really need to know because I cant stand the MOFO and consistently lose to him. Even when I pick Robo Smoke. :oops:
Maybe it's cause your badd. yup that's it.
I'm bad? Yet I beat you 3 times in a row :idea: Yea, I murdered your Jade. BTW, I was laying down when I was playing you. :lol:
Your skill is not even average. :roll:
i always lay down when playing games, i find it more relaxing...

and on a side note i always have trouble with usubs jk, the only time i can ever counter them is if its a deep jk and then i just use rsmokes teleport, if i try anything else i always get hit and then swept so does anyone have any tips for countering a usub who uses jk a lot?

DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
I really need to know because I cant stand the MOFO and consistently lose to him. Even when I pick Robo Smoke. :oops:
I'm bad? Yet I beat you 3 times in a row :idea: Yea, I murdered your Jade. BTW, I was laying down when I was playing you. :lol:
lol. I used to lay down to play halo
LOL. GGs yesterday. You beat me and I think I beat you. I forgot because I had a sore throat and my head was hurting plus I was laying down. LOL

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like Sektor, robo Smoke or Cyrax against Sub's, if you time your bombs and nets right and if your sub player is a clone whore like most are, they wont' be able to block and clone at the same time unless they'r far away. Also, I've noticed close bombs keep sub's in check to come near you and clone you or combo you.

Sektor and Smoke I like because of their teleports, if you anticipate sub freezing you with the shower or freeze blast he eats a teleport and combo damage.

Or what about Sub for Sub? Mirror matches are always annoying and fun :eek:

Trenia

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
lol. I used to lay down to play halo
LOL. GGs yesterday. You beat me and I think I beat you. I forgot because I had a sore throat and my head was hurting plus I was laying down. LOL
Murdered my jade? You beat me twice and both went to the third round. Plus the day before I 5-2'd you. Plus I only have one hand, I was playing upside down, and my tv wasn't on. Not really, but send me an invite tonight so I can smoosh you.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DatBoyMook said:
BTW, I was laying down when I was playing you. :lol:
Coming from a chronic dropper, you have NO room to talk about skill. All you do is make excuses. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Sore throats, laying down - whats next? Fact is....your bad.

Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
BTW, I was laying down when I was playing you. :lol:
Coming from a chronic dropper, you have NO room to talk about skill. All you do is make excuses. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Sore throats, laying down - whats next? Fact is....your bad.
Fact is you like me because you reply to everything I post and try to start something after I already gave up with you. But well since you still wanna flare up things, Shock will get notified. :D :wink:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Great. I am just pointing out facts. If your offended by that, then maybe you should change the way you go about things here.

troll.

Tim Static said:
Great. I am just pointing out facts. If your offended by that, then maybe you should change the way you go about things here.

troll.
If I'm a troll to you than thats fine. But hey, You joined this site 1 month later than me and have over 150 more post than me...what does that make you? Exactly.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think Tim is trying to boost his post count somewhat inconspicuously. I suggest you calm down a bit Tim!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I guess I understand what would make it seem that way, but post count is worthless.

I work 3rd shift at a bowling alley, and alot of the nights I spend surfing the web on my shitty
little PSP. Will a higher post count make me a better player? Of course not. Most of my time spent here is reading countless back posts about UMK3 and studying the strategy guides.

What I dont do is come to this message board and start shit. I dont FAT. drop. I dont take gay little pics of myself giving my mom's bathroom mirror the bird. I dont bring up the fact I'm white into every argument. I dont put down others for there skill level (especially if I wasnt very good.) I dont get beat by 4th graders. I dont make ecuses for everytime I get beat. I'm not a drama queen whose sole purpose is to start shit. I never had a post started by someone else to get me banned. I dont have a thread going about rating my skill (and not having a single person rate me above a C)

Call it whatever you want. It doesnt matter.

The day you man up and stop acting like a great big vagina, stop making excuses, stop droppin is the day I might show a little respect to you.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static said:
I guess I understand what would make it seem that way, but post count is worthless.

I work 3rd shift at a bowling alley, and alot of the nights I spend surfing the web on my shitty
little PSP. Will a higher post count make me a better player? Of course not. Most of my time spent here is reading countless back posts about UMK3 and studying the strategy guides.

What I dont do is come to this message board and start shit. I dont FAT. drop. I dont take gay little pics of myself giving my mom's bathroom mirror the bird. I dont bring up the fact I'm white into every argument. I dont put down others for there skill level (especially if I wasnt very good.) I dont get beat by 4th graders. I dont make ecuses for everytime I get beat. I'm not a drama queen whose sole purpose is to start shit. I never had a post started by someone else to get me banned. I dont have a thread going about rating my skill (and not having a single person rate me above a C)

Call it whatever you want. It doesnt matter.

The day you man up and stop acting like a great big vagina, stop making excuses, stop FAT. droppin is the day I might show a little respect to you.
:idea: :idea: :idea:

On topic, I'm going to say someone that stays on top of Sub. It adds more pressure to his freeze games. I always try to stay close to Sub when I play against him (person wise anyway). If I think he's going to throw ice, I throw or sweep. In general, just staying close. Backward jumps are SO fatal against you when you fight him. It's almost like asking to be frozen.

I'm gonna show the big dick around here and tell everyone I love playing subzero, he's garbage.

If you don't think reptile is a good counter, watch filer do it, lol i've seen decent people get absolutely spanked by his reptile when they pick sub. Personally I like to use nightwolf or kabal. With nightwolf all you have to do is get inside the subzero fortress and don't let him out. Don't throw out any random shoulder rams because of the clone. You need to concentrate on staying really close and when you're not, have the back back back buffed, as well as being ready to throw an axe out when he clones. With kabal just jump backwards and throw fireballs lol, run jab when you can.

Oh and Jade against sub is the best counter in the game in my opinion

muddawudda 1 said:
I have more trouble with sindel and kitana i have a really hard time playing a kitana or sindel even if there only semi good
If you zone against kitana and sindel they are 2 of the easier characters to beat with sub. The clones and his good JK hurt kitana's rush and cross ups and the freezes are good for stopping those people who like to air fireball alot (i.e. 43/50% everytime they try it.)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Web Slinger said:
l SuGaR l said:
Web Slinger said:
I've always found RSmoke to be pretty good against an offensive Subs.
R. Smoke + Invisibility=every U. Sub(except Annihilator) on XBL's worst nightmare.
So I've heard. too bad I can't remember how to go invisible most of the time.
Spear, immediately Hold block, tap Up,Up,Run, combo...blah, blah, blah....

Rizzo

Noob
I'd say my favorite against Sub is definetly Robo Smoke. Especially against overly agressive subs, but Smoke can rush sub down pretty well too. I find that a lot of sub's love ice cloning right away at the beginning of a round. All you have to do is throw a spear out and it'll hit right off the bat. I even faced this one guy who would do this all the time and never learn his lesson. :twisted:

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I have a lot of success against U.Sub with Mileena. Teleport kick over the clone, roll under the freeze, once in close apply your favorite combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.