What's new

Who Do YOU Think Is Anti Sub-Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stryker is really anti sub his attacks if timed correctly can cancel out subs attacks and specials and not to mention Stryker can jump over a freeze special and go straight into a punishing combo. If the sub player just runs and crouch then its easy to implement the great wall of Stryker

Annihilator83 said:
Nightwolf
No way man. it's the opposite way around. Sub is a good counter for Nightwolf.

Reptile is a good counter for nightwolf, as is anyone who teleports, as long as your smart about it. A Defensive Kabal can be effective as well.

abc ur dead0 said:
Annihilator83 said:
Nightwolf

Reptile is a good counter for nightwolf, as is anyone who teleports, as long as your smart about it. A Defensive Kabal can be effective as well.
Yea I thought Reptile was good also until I tried to Speed Dash and get caught in a Ice Sculpture and then I would spam the Forceballs until I got frozen. :cry:

stahan

Noob
I can usually tell when a sub is about to freeze me, and i have bbb buffered already. But subzero is a zoner and it's tough to get in sometimes with nightwolf.

abc ur dead0 said:
Annihilator83 said:
Nightwolf

I would agree nightwolf is a really good counter.. he takes the horizontal freeze almost all outta the game, cause people are always watching for it.

Let them do an ice clone, then rush accordingly while the ice clone is down for the few seconds after you did it.

Reptile I would say is bad... reptile cannot get his game going if you just spam the ice. I'll trade a ball hit for a freeze anyday of the week.

Trenia said:
Jade can be good against offensive subs, gotta react quick though.
Jade would be a great counter actually, cause he takes all of the subs freeze outta play with the anti fireball thing. But, who uses jade lol.

Trenia

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
Trenia said:
Jade can be good against offensive subs, gotta react quick though.
Jade would be a great counter actually, cause he takes all of the subs freeze outta play with the anti fireball thing. But, who uses jade lol.
cool people. duhhh

Birkin

Noob
R.Smoke, Teleport uppercut if they try a normal freeze, you can also try it if they do an ice shower but that's riskier. Clones are what you must watch out for.

My personal pick has always been Human Smoke because almost every move uSub makes can be countered immediately with a TP or Spear, unless of course you're fighting an expert uSub. I assume that you aren't, however.

If they Deep Freeze, TP or air starter.
If they Ice Shower, see above or use Spear if you think you're lucky.
If they Ice Clone, wait for them to come towards you, then counter with sweeps, roundhouses, or move back and Spear if they try to JK you at a far distance (this takes practice)
If you know an aerial Ice Clone is coming, spear them while they're still in the air (takes timing).

Robot Smoke is also, like other people have told you, a good character for beating him; predict when uSub's specials will be used and TP as appropriate. Also, the Spear strategies mentioned above sometimes work, so consider using them with RSmoke.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I tend to use hsmoke & ermac. just wait for freezes, kara-jab rush to bait the slide and then 50% combo. when they use the clone, a lot of people run towards you thinking you're going to be blocking, afraid of the clone. in that case, just jump straight up and sujk combo his ass lol
I think jade would be a good counter. if they use the clone, u can pass thriugh it with the invincibility, if they know this they might go for the slide, so expect this, block, and auto combo.

Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
I really need to know because I cant stand the MOFO and consistently lose to him. Even when I pick Robo Smoke. :oops:
Maybe it's cause your badd. yup that's it.
I'm bad? Yet I beat you 3 times in a row :idea: Yea, I murdered your Jade. BTW, I was laying down when I was playing you. :lol:
Your skill is not even average. :roll:

DatBoyMook said:
Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
I really need to know because I cant stand the MOFO and consistently lose to him. Even when I pick Robo Smoke. :oops:
Maybe it's cause your badd. yup that's it.
I'm bad? Yet I beat you 3 times in a row :idea: Yea, I murdered your Jade. BTW, I was laying down when I was playing you. :lol:
Your skill is not even average. :roll:
lol. I used to lay down to play halo

Status
Not open for further replies.