What's new

Question Who do you think had the strongest oki in MKX?

WA-Finest

>>WILL SLIDE IN NEUTRAL<<
I didn't really understand a lot of game mechanics like oki when I played MKX but now I am curious, who do you think was the most frustrating fighter to wakeup on? Did oki really even matter in MKX since you could just armor wakeup?

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
Dragons Fire Liu Kang imo, can low profile half the wakeups in the game and armor break a bunch of others, on top of relentless pressure anytime he touches you. Crystalline Tremor has fantastic OKI as well but there are some characters that don’t care about his buff at all and don’t even need to respect it, so I’d say Liu.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Every character could ruin dreams, depends on the matchup, even if that sounds like a cop out. If you're Blood God Kotal, it's Sub-Zero all day. If you're D'Vorah, it's definitely not Sub-Zero. Overall though, maybe Quan Chi Sorcerer or any of the other characters Sage said.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I want to say demo sonya because b+3 sort killed all armor and on top of that the explosions were really good lol

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Depending on your wake up options, Crystalline Tremor.
Sorceror Quan.
Liu in general (but DF specifically) because of d3 and b1.
GM Sub in the corner.
SQ D'Vorah in the corner.
Demo Sonya.
Not really sure SQ belongs in the same category as the others after the puddle nerf and the armor buff.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Wasn’t Takeda nasty on oki? With mb Kunai and the hard to blockable? Even Ronin with the blade recall was good if I remember correctly.