What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Who do you guys think will be Jacqui's mother?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Here is what I don't get right now... The comic is taking place 10-15 years before the 25 years later part of the game... So the playable Cassie and Jacqui can be max 25 there... If in the comic they are not 21 yet but seem @18ish... Because they have skins that are from the comic and they wouldn't let you murder children right.... So when the hell are these kids born... The beginning of the game is a little after 9 already and Jax is still dead...
But if they are not born right now that means they can only be 15 in the comic... I have to be missing something here right.?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Here is what I don't get right now... The comic is taking place 10-15 years before the 25 years later part of the game... So the playable Cassie and Jacqui can be max 25 there... If in the comic they are not 21 yet but seem @18ish... Because they have skins that are from the comic and they wouldn't let you murder children right.... So when the hell are these kids born... The beginning of the game is a little after 9 already and Jax is still dead...
But if they are not born right now that means they can only be 15 in the comic... I have to be missing something here right.?
They are in fact around 15-16 in the comics, despite being drawn like grown women which is a stupid fucking thing that I hate in comics in general.

It's not uncommon for some artists to depict teenagers as looking like mature adults, but it is unsettling.

Saint Op Omen

They are in fact around 15-16 in the comics, despite being drawn like grown women which is a stupid fucking thing that I hate in comics in general.

It's not uncommon for some artists to depict teenagers as looking like mature adults, but it is unsettling.
So Jax is alive and getting someone prego like immediately then... Lol
Still seems like they are older... Not just drawn wise in the comic...its hard to imagine they are going to let us kill children... Takeda seems to be aging how he should though... The girls just seem like it's a rush to get them older... Idk
...Uh.

Jacqui is too dark for Sonya to be her mother.

Just saying.
That's not how genetics work though...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So Jax is alive and getting someone prego like immediately then... Lol
Still seems like they are older... Not just drawn wise in the comic...its hard to imagine they are going to let us kill children... Takeda seems to be aging how he should though... The girls just seem like it's a rush to get them older... Idk
Logically speaking, it's probably safe to assume that Jax was already in a committed relationship of some sort during the trilogy era, so he probably didn't just fuck the first thing he saw with legs and a pair of tits when he came back to life.

Anything's possible, but this seems like a very easy case of putting 2 and 2 together.

Saint Op Omen

Logically speaking, it's probably safe to assume that Jax was already in a committed relationship of some sort during the trilogy era, so he probably didn't just fuck the first thing he saw with legs and a pair of tits when he came back to life.

Anything's possible, but this seems like a very easy case of putting 2 and 2 together.
Nah he came back with some bonzer morning wood and had to put that shit down somehow... I like to think everyone in the room got some whether they asked for it or not... But let's be honest... They all asked for it...