What's new

Who Are Your Favorites To Make An Impact In The Competitive Scene?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
With MK11 on the horizon, there will be new players and returning favorites to burst onto the competitive scene.

Who are your favorites that might/will return to do great? Or do you have any honorable mentions that nobody knows of yet? Uncle JBeezY has seen some new challengers ready as well as challengerettes ;)

Let's discuss.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I'm curious to see if Perfect Legend will try this new game .... maybe he can do better in MK 11 than he did on MKX ?

REO is always nice to watch playing MK games, so, let's see what he brings this time ! Would be so cool if he finally could win an EVO tournament !

Sonic Fox is the man, and you can be sure he will be a beast in MK 11 !!

I keep hearing about this guy. But he did get good at a game when all the Prime players left so this is a very different scenario. I am very interested how he would do in this game tho. Soooo many sharks looking for blood. I LOVE IT!
Don't you ever ever doubt that ninjakilla dude, actually he's gonna body you in soul calibur and smash too so shut yo mouth. Understand? Question mark??

I don't know but that ninjakilla dude is about to body everyone in this game. Thanks.
Has he been out to any tournaments? Seen lots of online footage and he's indeed a monster with Kang

But yeah along those lines, Im expecting alot of these players who stuck with MKX up to now to be pretty strong.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ninjakilla in fact is a monster in MKX, very good and skillful player .... however, MK 11 will be a different game, and the competition gonna be great, a lot of pro players will do their best to gain highlight notorierity in MK FGC scene .... let's see who gonna be unstoppable and who gonna be "hot on the trail" this time ! :)

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'm looking forward to seeing how Hey George does with MK11. He's been a fairly competative player in MKX and Injustice 2, and seems to have a knack for picking characters that are percieved to be low teir and making them work in tournaments. His tech and execution is always top notch as well.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm looking forward to seeing how Hey George does with MK11. He's been a fairly competative player in MKX and Injustice 2, and seems to have a knack for picking characters that are percieved to be low teir and making them work in tournaments. His tech and execution is always top notch as well.
Wasn't he the guy who played Joker? If so, he was GODLIKE! Be hella dope to see what he does in MK11!

haha, priceless, dude ! everyone fell for it, hahah !
NOT this negro :cool:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I'm a big fan of Tom Brady. I hope he participates in the scene again.

Other than that I'll be cheerleading for whoever mains and represents my own mains in the game. And my main is very likely going to be one of my (following) favorite MK characters in this order:

1. Smoke
2. Noob Saibot
3. Rain
4. Sektor