What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
How can people say Sonya is boring, she was awesome in MK9 and MKX. Then they favor Scorpion or Kung Lao smh
She isnt neccesary Boring, her design is just...limited IG
I'm not hating on her personally, but I could care less tbh

How can people say Sonya is boring, she was awesome in MK9 and MKX. Then they favor Scorpion or Kung Lao smh
Sonya is truly is the most boring character in the history of MK. I voted for Cassie because she is an OG. But if i was being truly objectief, i should have voted for her. What's there to like about her? Her boring looks? Moves? Back story? Or her constant bitchy attitude? But it's really edgy that you prefer her to Kung Lao and Scorpion :)

Last edited:

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I initially did vote Jacqui but her new moveset does look cool so I removed my vote until this kombat kast. Frost might win, lol. If asked to pick two of the four kombat kids to return I would've picked Cassie and Takeda easily but the Muay Thai combos look sick so I'll give Jacqui a second chance. I strongly dislike the DRASTIC changes to Sonya and Cassie moveset-wise being SO overly drone-centic. I preferred them to fight with their natural abilities but I will try to build a variation of them that is more to my tastes because as an OG fan I loved Sonya pre-MKDA when they started making the hated retcons that she didn't have any real abilities like channeling her energy that she was just using lame tech to simulate being a high level fighter in the MK universe. Jax had his powers pre-tech arms so wtf is with Sonya needing wrist-guns to shoot her rings? I tend to not like C.Viper type characters that are just like "Years of training in martial and mystical arts, pffft. I've got superior tech that makes me better than you." Maybe I'm a technophobe? I dunno. I've very sad for Sonya that the 3D era BS made its way as a full retcon of her being a badass in MK9 and being downgraded to the ONLY one of the OG characters who needed tech to simulate their abilities. They nerfed her into girl-Stryker man... feels bad.

On a side note: With how disappointed I was with Scorpion's spear nerfing I really hope Kitana doesn't get the same downgrade and gets the more deserved Liu Kang/Kung Lao over-top tier treatment. And pleeeease no Mournful Mileena variant.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Scorpion because after playing the beta twice, I'm already tired seeing his ass. I'm shocked to STILL see so many Jacqui haters still. Y'all need some donuts and dick.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I agree. Sonya pre-DA was awesome, even the incarnation from MK4 was amazing. 3D era was really bad for her, but in MK9 she became awesome again.

I liked to play with her in MKX, but the difference to MK9 was huge. And yeah, the whole 'drones thing' is odd and doesn't really fit with the characters.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Kano. Always love his contributions to intros, but that's literally it. Never have and never will care at all for his moveset.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I forgot about Frost, why do some people want this character? She's Sub Zero minus the rich backstory and plus female and lots of angst.