What's new

Who are the new top Jacqui's?

I've already seen all the footage from sonic fox/happy pow/honeybee using this character and I wanna know who the new top tier jacqui's are so I have other people to watch lol.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
all mentioned players play very good with Jacqui, but at the moment, I think Sonic plays her slight better

Currently on the Competitive scene its Sonicfox, Ninjakilla, Coach Steve, and Happypow

Non competitors:
complaint_inboxxx
Yungmoster (he oddly downplays Jacqui's potential on twitter lolz)
GhostBro NRS (YTer thats the best (Next Gen Jacqui player IMO)

There probably others but that's all I have for now.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Top tier Jacqui’s? Anyone who is decent and uses her, basically.

Reactions: jmt
Disrespect to a VIDEOGAME CHARACTER dude. A videogame character
Same applies to HATING A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER DUDE!!! Jacqui can’t hurt you in real life so why are you so worked up for then? If you know she's fictional, then you should know that she don’t have any control of how she is in the game. NRS are behind that so take your frustrations up with them.
You can’t trash another man’s waifu. Wars have been started over such things
Waifu? Ain't no waifu madness here lolz. Just trying to calm the Jacqui hate brigade down and nothing more. Just leave the girl alone if you dislike her or decline the match if you don't want to face her online simple.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Same applies to HATING A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER DUDE!!! Jacqui can’t hurt you in real life so why are you so worked up for then? If you know she's fictional, then you should know that she don’t have any control of how she is in the game. NRS are behind that so take your frustrations up with them.

Waifu? Ain't no waifu madness here lolz. Just trying to calm the Jacqui hate brigade down and nothing more. Just leave the girl alone if you dislike her or decline the match if you don't want to face her online simple.
People are allowed not to like her just as you are allowed to obsess over her.

ArryKae

Noob
Coach Steve is always in the NLBC local on Team Spooky's channel. Also, watch this..
.. if you haven't seen it.